Reviews for Enthralled
samy1250 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
AMAZING! Your story is adorable! *Hug* *kiss* Ryan's so sexy :*
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Wow! That was an excellently written story! I guve you a big big CONGRATULATIONS!

Anyway, how'd that paper go? Hope you passed... Haha. :)

*l-whitlock*
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
It's not officially a Ryella story, is it?

Ryella is so cute. :D I liked how Ryan's such a gentleman, nice and caring and understanding in a subtle way to Gabriella. I think Troy is sort of an asshole; he keeps on stepping on Gabriella's feet. -rolls eyes- He should be way more co-ordinated than that, if he's a b-ball player. But, loved how you wrote it. It's very descriptive in an orchestrated way, careful yet precise. Good job! :D

Amanda Bridget
SuperSayianGohan chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was awesome!

I'm defiantly adding that to my faves.

Your an amazing author.

You deserve a cookie! -hands you a gigantic cookie-
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
OMG! WHY must you write so many wonderful Ryan based fics? I luvd it. As you know I just read the other fic and as I already said it's so breathtakingly wonderful! Amazingness of it is just too much for words. Luv your writing. You're so talented and I seriously luv your works. Though I hope your exams went well. Luvd the quote in the beginning though. A nice way to start off the fic. Luvd it! I also luvd the whole revenge factor that eventually molds into confusion for Ryan and how he feels about what has heppened. And the insite into the musical we never got to see was so creative and just brilliant! And the looks into the characters of Arnold and Minnie was just absolutely fabulous! I can totally see it! So descriptive in it's own way I just luv that about your writing. Keep up the great work and I'll start browsing for anymore Ryan based fics. So, if you've written anymore that you'd like me to read, just PM me and I'l come crawling back excitedly. Cuz I'm just that kind of person who remains drooling for more. Keep it up and just know that I luv all these fics so much that they've gone on my favs right away along with you cusz you're just awesome. Luv your work and I'll totally read more. You're better than you know.
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I enjoyed it very much, just like all your other ryella fics

I love the way you write ryella, you make them sound esp Ryan passionate and has a classic feel to them which is what i like

I hope you continue with this soon :)
MinxySix chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Excellent oneshot Dwilivia! And I hope your exam went well! I liked the fact you told us a little about musical and the characters, and of course the sultry dancing! ;)

Love thatizzygirl x

(P.S. I know this is probably not top of your priority list. . but one day can you please continue Precetorre?)
Super Reader chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
*sighs from Ryella goodness* That was so sweet. I haven't read any Ryellas in a long time. The Ryella stories I'm reading don't seem to be updated, and there don't seem to be very many to begin with.

Thanks for this little addition. It was very good.