Reviews for Rosso's New Pet
BleedingInkXIII chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was pretty damn sick, but you wrote is exellently! I can be retty twisted, because i serously enjoyed bellatrix getting her ass raped and cut. But I like how you got pretty in-character with everyone. Nice :)
Sadistic Requiem chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Aww, poor Nero. He may have been turned down, but at least he managed to cut Bellatrix in the face before she was drug off.

Lovely job with the characterizations.
Sadistic Requiem chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
I'll admit it; I am biased against Bellatrix, hence my giggles at her violent treatment.

I like that even though you don't like Bellatrix, you still managed to keep her in character and give her believable reactions to her situation. It made it that much more fun to see her suffer.
AGS chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
i dont mind a stonge women dering sex but dood your fucked up to get examand.
Asgardian750 chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
Rosso and Bellatrix, not bad. You write mature stuff okay. Keep it up! :D
lessxordinary chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
-chuckles-

Amusing, very amusing. I love the phrases you make up... Like 'rapey'. XD Didn't know that was a word, but it will come to be one. I also liked how Nero comes onto Rosso, only to be shot down. When I write her, I usually play her as a sex-crazed bisexual, but a lesbian Rosso is an interesting concept, and pretty entertaining. You also play Bellatrix well; you never seem to forget that she is, indeed, a witch, and she thinks and acts like one. It's very good. Over all, very good. Looking forward to the next chapter, lovely!