Reviews for Beautiful Valentine
I can't get over what a d bag Wilson is.
Anon2329 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
So freakin' cute
DayDreamer077 chapter 7 . 12/7/2011
Why Do I not remember reading this or reviewing? :) It was cute. Sequel? lol. No! Seriously! Sequel!
lilyjones87 chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
So beautiful, just what I need to keep in my Hameron way... thanx a lot.!
DigDeeper chapter 7 . 10/15/2008
Hi! I really enjoyed this story! It was so sweet. OOC for House but I like him like that sometimes. Sometimes I just want to see his softer side!
YesWeCan chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I agree with Pepzie, House and Cameron were both very out of character. It was a good story, very well written, but I read fanfic because I love the characters just the way they are :) Keep writing though.
Zeddie7 chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
AWW! This was a wonderful story, very well written! Great work!

Sophies-Welt chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Wow, that was amazing cheesy! But I loved it!
Mango517 chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
I admit it was cute, but I have to say no one is really in character. House is way to "insecure" (or well House like) to ever just admit he loves Cam (even though everyone knows he does) and I also don't think he would wanna go to a Valentine ball even if it was with Cameron. I also doubt that House would actually go around asking people to by him cologne. A game boy maybe, or a new mini TV, but cologne? And Cameron is acting just a little too much like a high school girl, and too little of a grown woman. (and I'm not saying this to be mean, just to help)

The basic concept is cute, but for your next story work on the characters, and throw in a bigger problem. Not the end of the world, but maybe a patient or wait until just the day before the ball for House to ask Cam (That way we're all agonized about the fact that he really isn't going to ask her.) Just a little bit of suspense. Because right now, this story ends at the moment House asks Cameron to go with him to the ball. I knew (almost for certain) from that second that things were going to go extremely fluffy (and most likely out of character). I know you warned about fluff, but try to stay a bit more in character. You can do House fluff if you really try.

Sorry for writing a novel, but I hope it helps in the future :) Just keep on writing and you’ll be great

PS. You can PM if you want some more pointers or ideas, all to make your story better.