Reviews for The Flurry Of Leaves
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was perfectly lovely. My favorite Inheritance Cycle fanfic so far, in fact.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
At least she's stopped saying she's not interested and doesn't care. That's a step forward.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love this, and I must say that I completely agree with the 'too much slash'

Brothers not lovers :)

Anywhoo, this is cute, and light without too much fluff that it's OOC
alicecullenlvr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Maybe OOC, but I liked it. Light, cute, funny...even in character, for the most part, which, from what I understand, is very difficult. I like it. a nice, refreshing change. :)
Canolli chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Lovely story!
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wonderful use of imagery, and I very much like the metaphors you incorporated into the story, and the metaphor's transition from musing to reality in Arya's case of the stone. The only problem with this is that Eragon isn't very impulsive - especially after Agaetí Blödhren, and the characters being ever so slightly OOC. However, I think the rest of the story more than made up for Eragon's slip, and the OOC gave this story a unique view by itself.

A truly wonderful story, excellently presented, carefully thought of, and beautifully written.

Be waiting to read more from you,

Aldurnamiyanrandvora, House of Dvora
A Changing Persona chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Huh... Good try. Added to Favorites.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
No! You did good! You did good!
bookswithsouls-x3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
In the beginning it was a bit slow but i like it, It gives a person a nice feeling, and I love how you did the end it was diffrent from other stories and I like it great job

x.
Snoringkitty chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is really, really, good and sweet. :) Fluffy, cute, everything eragon/arya should be.

And I totally agree on the amount of slash...
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i think it was a good attempt at showing Arya and Eragon's forgone love for each other... it is truly sad that they might never have a chance to be w/ each other but they truly do complete each other perfectly... i think as we get further thru the books their relationship drifts farther and farther away but eragon still loves arya... hopefully in the 4th book they will finally drift back together and live a hopefully happily ever after? :? :x one can hope right?
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Thats so cute you should write more
hijinklum chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aww, that was really sweet!

Hehe, Saphira covering them in leaves. Thats something I can see her doing.

The little flower was a nice touch.

Ah, fluff, how I love it. :P The archive certainly is lacking fluff, isnt it?

Well, I loved it!

Shadow-KissedKK
In.Between.The.Lines chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Ah, I absolutely love Eragon/Arya, and I was also disappointed by the way things turned out in Eldest...awesome, awesome, and awesome! I love the way you portrayed them...so beautiful and cute. 3
SelendrileAlys 4ever chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
hey! LOVE the story! someone(maybe,possibly you) should make a E/A songfic to bubbly by colbie caillat.

thanks,