Reviews for The Flurry Of Leaves
this is great chapter 1 . 10/23
When I was reading it.. I couldn't stop smiling.. it is really great.. I agree eldest to inheritance was messed up.
Patiently waiting for the fifth book now.. and reading fanfics.. some are really great..
I liked the way saphira felt like saphira.. unlike in some other fan fics.. and arya too was herself.. she was resolved and against it but inwardly her feelings were softer..
Polly Little chapter 1 . 3/25
I'd say it ends with fairly funny romance, until you realise that once he gets on that boat, he's not coming back. Maybe V will have some?
MOMO chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Cute. Love it! This is the fan fic that I have been waiting for
Esthelaaaa chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Yeah, this was quite OOC for Eragon. I really think you should get a beta to proofread your work if you cannot do it yourself. It's quite a pity; this piece was amazing in its own right.

Almost a favourite! Ahh, it leaves a bad taste to leave it unfavourited, but if i'm reluctant to favourite, it probably means i shouldn't. Either way, though, this piece was quite delightful; so thank you!

happy writing :P
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was perfectly lovely. My favorite Inheritance Cycle fanfic so far, in fact.
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
At least she's stopped saying she's not interested and doesn't care. That's a step forward.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love this, and I must say that I completely agree with the 'too much slash'

Brothers not lovers :)

Anywhoo, this is cute, and light without too much fluff that it's OOC
alicecullenlvr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Maybe OOC, but I liked it. Light, cute, funny...even in character, for the most part, which, from what I understand, is very difficult. I like it. a nice, refreshing change. :)
Canolli chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Lovely story!
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Wonderful use of imagery, and I very much like the metaphors you incorporated into the story, and the metaphor's transition from musing to reality in Arya's case of the stone. The only problem with this is that Eragon isn't very impulsive - especially after Agaetí Blödhren, and the characters being ever so slightly OOC. However, I think the rest of the story more than made up for Eragon's slip, and the OOC gave this story a unique view by itself.

A truly wonderful story, excellently presented, carefully thought of, and beautifully written.

Be waiting to read more from you,

Aldurnamiyanrandvora, House of Dvora
A Changing Persona chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Huh... Good try. Added to Favorites.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
No! You did good! You did good!
bookswithsouls-x3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
In the beginning it was a bit slow but i like it, It gives a person a nice feeling, and I love how you did the end it was diffrent from other stories and I like it great job

x.
Snoringkitty chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is really, really, good and sweet. :) Fluffy, cute, everything eragon/arya should be.

And I totally agree on the amount of slash...
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i think it was a good attempt at showing Arya and Eragon's forgone love for each other... it is truly sad that they might never have a chance to be w/ each other but they truly do complete each other perfectly... i think as we get further thru the books their relationship drifts farther and farther away but eragon still loves arya... hopefully in the 4th book they will finally drift back together and live a hopefully happily ever after? :? :x one can hope right?