Reviews for Spiraling Raven
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
LOL poor poor POOR Almaz! He always gets his chain yanked back doesn't he? XD Great work!
o chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
"THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME, ARNOLD!" THE best line, ever!
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Oh poor Almaz! And he and Sapphire make such a cute couple. What an unlucky hero, but really she's got a point. Mao is adorable and quite a cutie! *laughs* Despite his weirdness! Finally! It's nice to see a Disgaea 3 fic because I've been waiting for them for what seems like forever, especially since in my opinion it is the best Disgaea game with the most lovable characters.

All in all you did a good job keeping them in character, though there were a few moments where you slipped a bit. (For instance Sapphire usually refers to Rasberyl as Lady Beryl, but nothing major!)

All in all I liked it and it's going on my favorites!
Rose chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I wish there was some kind of hit of Mao and Sapphire ending but yeah they do make a cute couple lol poor Almaz the unlucky hero I Thought Sapphire hair was white not blond so yeah another crazy one Would be Mao and Salvatore but I'm not too sure how That Would Work lol.
Mei Fire chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
D'AWH, poor Almaz. D: First he gets physically owned in the ass, then gets emotionally impared because Sapphire likes Mao.

Anyway, cute one shot! FINALLY A DISGAEA 3 FIC, ALDKSJFALKSDJF!
Yoou chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Like this fic

I agreed too that Mao's cute...
Thanh-Ren chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
wow poor Almaz Sapphire think Mao is a cutie!

ha ha ha is the unlucky hero he's really is.