Reviews for Complete:King Edward VIII
Bella says shes no mistress...but she can promise him a son...LOL what a dumb fucking bitch...
I'm sorry to say it but your story is complete crap
Edward is made at Tanya because she has medical issues...he fucks gross whores like jane...he dated/slept with Bellas SISTER...any yet this is still a E and B story?
I fucking think not!
jk chapter 15 . 5/19
why is the fuck is angela the whore touching bella?
jk chapter 14 . 5/19
bella has TRUCKS under her sleeves! LOL your a fucking idiot!
And he idiocy continues

"when I walked in the room i SEEN Tanya"

" that's MY I cant have a son"

"ive been thinking about YOU proposal"

"it seemed I had fall for another"

this is a Very short chapter...and that many mistakes? jesus!
"i felt SOMETHING but hatred for her"

did you edit AT ALL? this story is fucking written horribly! I'm embarrassed for you, if I was you I wouldn't have put my picture on the sight. Why advertise how stupid you are?

"tis it is only morning"...um? you mean "tis only morning" you fucking moron
". . . you new bed mate a head shorter" ...pretty sure you need an r at the end of the you...theres just SOOOOO many mistakes! why in the hell did you put this up?
jk chapter 2 . 5/19
he fucked bellas sister? wow, that's fucking gross.

so this is like the tudors? and Edwards the fat ugly ginger whore? GREAAAAAT
jk chapter 1 . 5/19
what was that weird and hurried shit?

Edward fucked jane? LOL and didn't even get off? he said he felt his release coming but pulled out...no orgasm? weird?

and hes looking at someone THIN and BONEY but could stare at her ALLLLL DAY...then hes climbing a wall and sees Isabella? and now hes in love? WTF? what is this the notes to your story? not the actual story? is this just some of your story brainstorming?
Hmmmm chapter 2 . 4/21
The only thing wrong is that if Edward is replacing Henry the VIII, Henry was the 2nd son and only became King because his older brother died before their father. Not only that, there is no way that a 2nd son would become King unless the previous Male Heir was dead with no children. Emmett should be listed as the younger brother, not older.
I quite frankly hate this story for numerous reasons one you painted Bella as a push over bitch who is out for no one but herself. You have portrayed Esme as some slut Alice as some grave robber Tanya some kind of victim and the story line itself is just crap it's going way too fast by the third or fourth chapter they were already saying I love you and by the 8th chapter she's already pregnant?
Lizzie chapter 20 . 7/23/2016
Nooooooooooo why why oh why!
divyvicki chapter 20 . 6/1/2016
I hope u keep the stories here and eventually find ur way back to us!
divyvicki chapter 18 . 6/1/2016
I sad that she left him, but at least she still has her head!
divyvicki chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Way to go Bella!
divyvicki chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
Why did she treat him so badly when he was reaching out to her.