Reviews for Is this where I belong?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Please update
polarpwnage chapter 14 . 9/10/2015
Starting to see why you planning a rewrite, so far the fic has no direction, no distinction that makes it stand out. All I see is a fangirl that wanted to stick a genderbent Kira into a group of men and try to Write out your teen fantasies. I hope you plan it out better next time
polarpwnage chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
Don't apologize for the lack of meisterxKira interactions, it's not needed. Still... 12 chapters in Kira still hasn't done a thing
polarpwnage chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
10 chapters in... Kira still a useless side character.

On side note, by depriving Kira the 'Seed' you effectively cut her battle capabilities by a good 40%
polarpwnage chapter 9 . 9/10/2015
First you claim Kira's job within CB is to guard their ship, then you send her down to earth without a mech as a photographer... Which is completely redundant considering the amount of resources CB has all over the world and their spy network via Veda. I feel Kira being a chick is just purely to look pretty and useless and be a romance option for the meisters
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Gotta stop with the POV changes and just use line breaks. Also never use parenthesis. Keep your comments in the author's notes section. We don't need to know your thoughts in middle of the chapter, it's very intrusive
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
She should've lost all her memories, so no awkward expositions about alternate realities
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
So female Kira got some girl and girl action with Flay, Lacus, and Cagalli?
Sieben Nightwing chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
It has been four and a half years, or thereabouts, and we are still waiting for the rewrite. I'm thinking you need a reminder. Or maybe some encouragement? Either way, I have really loved this story so far, and can barely wait for the rewrite to come out. Best wishes, and hope to hear something from you soon.
santahohoho chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Hope you will update soon. :)
ObscureLotus chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
Nooooo, this is so good! Why'd you have to discontinue it? D: It was getting interesting too with Cagalli being sucked into the 00 world. :( I loved how badass you made kira in chap 15 tho! :D It's been 3 years since your last update but I'll still say it.. I hope you update soon?! :)
Rydan fall chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
First of, Im not a real fan of Female Kira stories.
Why?
Kiras father is gen-modding his child to his own wishes, and since most male people want a heir, you can image why Kira is male & his natural twin sister is female.
But might I point you to Gundam Seed its Carbon Human & Cloning projects?
I bet the Carbon Human project should be able to stabilize a clone its DNA.
Heck, it even ads memory to the whole thing, so the cloning becomes even more interesting.
If you use a female clone that is turned into a Carbon Human Kira, you might just have a Female Kira, thus all the trouble with a male perspective inside a female body.
Im suspecting that Meer Campbell from Gundam Seed Destiny, is a Carbon Human copy of Lacus Clyne, thus explaining how much they look like each other.

This lets you do a timeskip and let some Gundam X troubles turn the Gundam Seed world into the Gundam 00 world.
These two clips from youtube might be something for your muse if you take into account Gundam Seed its Carbon Humans, for a Gundam 00 crossover.
Atleast I hope so, but with a nuclear reactor, a GN-(Drive-)Tau, should be useable.
: slash slas dot youtube dot com slash watch?vRE7drbqaai : slash slas dot youtube dot com slash watch?vzEAN9eDvIPc

Though why they never added any condenser(?) unit to their suits in Gundam 00, after getting Trans-Am, as a standard piece of equipment, I dont get.
Its perfect to overcome the low particle time the GN-drives have after Trans-Am use.
One way could be like the one in this clip has them on its back side (though its wings are stupid, I rather have the Exia DS its wings)
: slash slas dot youtube dot com slash watch?v7TsiIZtCMJQ

Although the voices are boring, there are some great Gundam Kit modifications out there, which might help with the muse.
Heck, think what happens when Gundam Seed its Carbon Human project is combined with Gundam 00 its Super Soldier project.
That could be pretty scarry, right?
It just needs some Gundam X background to explain the lose of the whole space colony stuff.

Though this one might be something as a alternative on how the Freedom could be rebuilded, if you have the plans for the Strike Noir its Noir Striker pack.
: slash slas dot youtube dot com slash watch?vkVn5RaKM1lA

But your main problem is that both sides trust each other way to fast.
Kira shouldnt be willing to leave the Freedom in their hands and play spy for them by a news-agent-cy(?).
Nor should CB be willing to show them their tech that fast.
Though if properly done, Kira should be able to point out that the Throne group aint to be trusted and that CB was acting more like a world-wide police SWAT team, to keep the goverments around the world honest, the Thrones are acting as a invading army.
I think Fereshte might be the more logical choice to let Kira end-up in.

Those Assault Containers are nice, just as the CBS-68 Euclides her Construction Containers and the Lab Transport.
Though the last one was made when they lost most of their sponsors, which could be a way for you to use Kira, afteral, Kira did help design the Strike Freedom, to get rid of the Freedoms its more dangerous flaws & give it a better battle capacity.
Thus Kira should be able to design some stuff on his/her own.
And I would bet that getting his/her own production capability, including the asteroid mining & processing of raw resources, would be a must, just incase Celestial Being is a bit more sinister then they look.

If you looked at those youtube links above, then I suggest that Crushing Freedom its Noir parts with the fuel tubes from that Exia Stinger (they would compliment each other) and then a combination of that Strike Exia & that Exia DS(dragoon system) their weapon systems and general looks for how Kira could possibly upgrade the Strike Freedom.
And this all should let you bring out Fereshte as a more active player, after they have secured a couple of GN-Drive-Taus, what with Kiras Gundam its Nuclear Reactor and N-Jammer-Canceller tech.
The funny part is that you then have Bits, Fangs & Dragoons, see the up-scaling in size of them?

After the Twin Drive Exia lost its two GN-Drives, it gets two Condenser units installed in their place.
But what if these Condenser shoulders were created for the original Exia after they have gotten Trans-Am, in order to overcome the low-particle lvl after Trans-Am?
That lets you alter the original GN-drive in the Twin-Drive Exia, into a Condenser unit, for one or at a GN-Drive Tau for the low particle periods.

Anyway, hope these thoughts help you a bit, do suggest you look up Fon Spaak, something similar could happen to Kira, aka: getting a exploding neck strap.
Because lets face it, Celestial Being is basically a terrorist group, the Trinity Team is worse & and the A-Laws are just dictators.
michelous chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
i have read the old version and can't wait for the rewrite
Sky EXE chapter 17 . 6/22/2012
I'm pretty new to being a member, but I would be happy to help with being a Beta Reader if you need help with grammar. I might be able to help with getting the story to flow, but you may need someone better for that part. If you're interested, please pm me as soon as you are able to.
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It's a shame your not continueing this story. I got hooked to this story ever since I read the first chapter and can't help but reread story over once in a while. I was so cheering for female-Kira/Setsuna pairing the whole time. I hope you will start on the rewrite of this story soon and I hope you will let Kira in on the action with the Freedom in the rewrite since my biggest petpeive about this story was not enough action with Kira in her Freedom Gundam. I would like to see her and setsuna go up against Graham in his custom Union Flag mobile suit.