Reviews for Vampire knight: Want to love
Person chapter 5 . 8/26
Omfg I lauged so fucking hard it was so awkward when shiki just blurted out that kaname was having sex and then no one said a word. Awkward silence yay!
Person chapter 4 . 8/26
Umm to be honest knowing how much zero and kaname hate each other (cuz I read the manga and seen the anime like 10 times) I would have never in a million years think that zero would have feeling for kuran not that I'm criticizing u I really do love your stories plz keep making more!
firepokemonfox chapter 1 . 3/7
Cute
IloveInus chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
O_O
WTF?!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I vote for Moulin Rouge! Although I like your stories so much I may just read them all!
Schyuler Nicole Van Allen chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
where is the next story
DamonSfreak121 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Hi I love this story but I think u should make a sequel to it and it would all be about what happened to yuki and how she became all pale and how kaname found her.
DamonSfreak121 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Here is a tip when u r making te lemons u should make them more descriptive but not to descriptive where u explain every motion or movement.
HelloDreams chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
3 lOVE IT
VampireCrazyGirl chapter 6 . 3/29/2011
well i love ur story

and I would go for teh title "Moulin Rouge"

because its kind of new and mysterious etc hehehehe
vampkrocks chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
awesome story
pixelOO chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
This chapter was my favourite. oh can u please answer muy question that how can i write stories here. i have really cool and new directions for KANAME\

TOTALLY DUDE LOVE YOUR STORIES
PixelOO chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
I THINK U DID A GREAT JOB BUT U SHOULD BRING IN A VILLAN TOO OH AND ALSO FROM BOTH OF THEM [YUKI AND KANAME] I THINK ONE SHOULD NOT BE WILLING FOR ALL THESE THINGS. I MEAN TO SAY THAT WHEN THINGS R TOO EASY THERE IS NO FUN IN THEM, BUT ANYWAYS WOW MAN U GAVE THEM THE CHARACTERS A NEW OUTLOOK AMAZING TOTALLY. PLEASE DO THINK ABOUT WHAT I SAID WITHOUT BEING OFFENDED.
Royale Production chapter 1 . 1/24/2010