Reviews for Our Solemn Hour
anlmoon chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
interesting, please continue.
erihar1979 chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Well I hope that you decide to finish this story.I think it is intresting.
dxiugsnhvmjvoiarm chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
so good! please continue. i adore the complexities involved. you are doing awesome! i only wonder why you don't have more reveiws.
gilraen88 chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
awsomenes! dude, you used Finnish :D though it was really ruughly translated but it's still cool :D

I hope you don't mind if I tell you how we (yes, I'm a Finn myself :F) say it correctly

'Open for I seek solace from the shadows' would go something like this 'Avaudu sillä etsin varjoista lohtua'

'Pools of Light' is almost right, it's said 'Valon Altaat' :D

sorry if I'm being rude I just thought I'd help hope you don't mind that much :)

anyways, I liked this chappy so keep up the good work

(and keep up on putting Finnish stuff in the chapters, it's so freekyn awsome seeing someone forein writing it 8D)
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Your writing is really good. All the theories and sayings go together real well. And I like the idea of God being a woman. Can't wait for next chapter.
Lela Rye chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
Hmm, Pools of Light?

Cool.

~Lela
Leah chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
YAY! you updated again. for the quote, i would have to say "Oh, what are you going to do about it? Bleed on me?" but im not entirely sure. anyway, great chapter and i can't wait until hinata wakes up! please update soon!
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 7 . 10/9/2008
So, assuming Hinata killed her uncle, and considering how devoted Haku is to protecting her, may I assume that there are going to be many conditions upon their healing? I mean, I can hardly see Gaara allowing both Hinata and Haku to go beyond their reach.

Stop selling yourself short. You write very well, and I don't see how someone'd fall asleep and drool all over the keyboard while reading this.

Update soon, please!

Phoenix
PodRacingprincess chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I
Lela Rye chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Wow, that was really good. I like it. Your fanfic has many original ideas.

I'd never have guessed that the one who saved Hinata was Haku.

Update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next.

~Lela
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
NO! don't redo the chapter! I got it, it was so in depth. I could feel a little bit of the turmoil in Neji, it was so...well, it was so pulling. That's the only way I can put it.

so Hinata did really kill Neji's father, and smiled about it? Wow. Now I know there is something hiding under the surface, and I can't wait to read it!

So again, please DO NOT REDO THE CHAPTER! Believe me, you got the point across crystal clear. And I like the song you used for this chapter! :)
mori3 chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
I am wondering who really killed Neji's father and why doesn't Neji suspect anybody of setting Hinata up for the murder? I wonder if Hinata was drugged or something to make her act feral. Why comfort her cousin the night before if she was the one who killed her uncle? I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Leah chapter 6 . 10/2/2008
Wow, i never would have thought that hinata would kill someone, was it really her that killed him? neji sounded so upset, i hope he doesn't do anything crazy. i can't wait until hinata wakes up to hear what she thinks about everything that happened, and i wonder what she thinks of gaara? i think you did a great job on chapter 5, you can redo it if you want, but i think it is perfect the way it is. please update soon!
Atanih Manaka chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Nice...
renee8725 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
Haku huh good choice I would never have thought of him. There are not that many stories with Haku even knowing Hinata what a nice suprise. Now what do you mean Hinata KILLED her Uncle (yeah right). Gaara, Gaara, Gaara, what are you planning.

Oh this is getting really good now. Keep going and I will keep reading.