Reviews for Natural Selection
gaul1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
good story
Advent of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ahahah! Love this! I really do hope that you can make more -making compile it into a collection of XanderWednesday One-shots or something...? Just a thought. *smile-er, grin...? (is totally getting appropriate expressions mixed up again)*
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Egads its beautiful and perfect
grrl341-6874 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is pretty good. Interesting plot concept.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
hahah sux fo that guy that ran away XD i absolutly love all these oneshots _
maipigen chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
still loving this series you shoul get them together in a full length story cause its awesome;)

happy writing

ditte mai
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
If they brought Ampata around and restored her so she didn't have to drain people to live, would she still end up going after Xander? A different situation could change the plot in all sorts of ways.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
So this is the latest in a series.

I must say I've been enjoying it since its start.

Please let there be another one coming after this one.
anon chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
THAT. WAS. AWESOME! Yahoo Wednesday Addams teen and Buffy crossover YEAH I read one where she was new CEO of Wolfram and Hart and that was cool yahoo
thegoodfight chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Another delightful installment of a Xander and Wednesday coupling. I can't say why, but something about it both makes sense to me and makes me want more. It's a nice little follow up to the last one shot.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008

Do you know when you might update "Kltpzyxm"?
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
OMG this is so funny and good. I love this pairing as a xover. More please soon.

Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
*There creepy and their Kooky, mysterious and spooky, their all together ooky, the ADDAMS FAMILY! {Snap Snap} Its good to FINALLY find a girlfriend for Xander that can actually stand to live on the Hellmouth! Even the Sunnydale vamps and demons know better than to mess with the Addams family!
Chi Vayne chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Well, while Xander's 'luck' with females is questionable, he does always somehow manage to survive. So I'm counting on him to survive this encounter as well.