Reviews for Goal Scoring and Baby Making
Lovely Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
That was so freaking adorable oh god I can't even.
Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
hahaahahaha this was hilarious..loved it!
espanamazing chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Wow. That was the first Kenyako I'd ever read... Nice title.

I read this because I didn't think I could /stand/ Kenyako; I just don't like it. But apparently I can, and the other scary thing? I actually liked this fic. It was, short, cute, and funny; it's great!

I always force myself to read pairings I don't like and then I eventually stop hating them... This was a great first step; thank you.
BenignUser chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow. This is genius.

I love how you add in "Did Daddy score the goal?" - the mind of a five year old always asks the most important questions!
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I read this the day it came out, because I remembered it SO clearly. I don't know why I didn't review!

This was great. Good job!

I loved the ending. D
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
XD LOL This is pretty cute. I've been trying to get at least back to Digimon canon end and then I stumbled upon this one. Obviously, the opening scene was dramatic, but it still works to make me smile. Ah, young love, I'd say. Ken was probably happy, if not embarrassed, that Yolei just proclaimed to the world to know that she's his number one fan in everything. XDD Even in their relationship. Nice work.
90MLLu chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Ohh I love this story. I like everything about it. That was a good KenYolei fanfic. It's super duper!(v)
KOI Seracus chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
-_- ... She *would* do that. Poor Ken. _
dEaYrEkSness chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
aww... that's a cute oneshot! Loved it! :)
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
aww, what a neat little ficclet. I enjoyed it.
andbylight chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Not a Kenyako, but this was really rather cute! Good job.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I have one thing to say.

AW!
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Yolei read my mind... GET OUT OF MY HEAD, KEN-STEALER!

Just kidding (but not really) - I loved this story! You are amazing!
xoxo Juniebug chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
LMFAO!
Expired In Goreville chapter 1 . 9/28/2008

"KEN ICHIJOUJI! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!"

:D

I lol-ed for a long time, haha.