Reviews for Match Made in a Fictional Place
typicalRAinbow chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
That was brillient! (Sorry I was hooked and read it from begining to end with out pausing to make a review) But I loved it! Espesialy the bantering between the extended family
zeilfanaat chapter 16 . 12/8/2008
Ah! How come I only found this beauty of a story when it's finished?

I loved it! It has just the right amount of humour, excitement, and romance.

I do wonder what happened to Meyer though...

Oh, did you say 'sequel'? Sequel works for me... ;)

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

zeilfanaat
lissysue85 chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
Sorry it took me so long to review but illness got in the way. Aw what a lovely ending. Yay John is married.

This was a great story and I look forward to reading the sequel.
Little Miss Bump chapter 16 . 12/2/2008
Wonderful ending, my friend! John's finally married - yippee! And by the sounds of it, Alan and Tin-Tin won't be far behind. And after that, perhaps Brains and Catriona? :D

A sequal, you say? Awesome. I've really enjoyed reading this story, and I look forward to reading your next work of fiction!

Happy writing!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 16 . 12/2/2008
hèhè, the perfect ending for such a great story _
Eternal Density chapter 15 . 11/30/2008
yep, gold :D
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 15 . 11/29/2008
hèhè, sounds like the perfect revenge! _
Little Miss Bump chapter 15 . 11/28/2008
Hee hee! That was great! What an awesome comeback! I had the brithers *threatening* the dreaded pink paint, but I never actually made them *do* it! It was so funny! And the remark about 'the fish' not liking water any more was wonderful. You really write the family banter perfectly.

I actually feel kinda sorry for Meyer now. Yeah, he was a bit of a fool at first, but he did save the rest of the hostages, right? I hope he's okay. Or, if not, I hope he died really quickly.

Aw, this story ending so soon? Shame. Catriona and Brains are gonna get together on a permanat basis, right? Pretty please? Lol. Great chapter, buddy. Update soon!
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
really funny but i wonder what'll happen to meyer! please updat soon
Little Miss Bump chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Great chapter, buddy. Thank God they're all safe at last. For a while there, you had me rather worried. But John and Brains have both won the hearts of their respective women, so all is fine.

Hee hee, I'd actually been wondering when the older boys were going to get their own back on Gordon. Oh yes, I'm looking forward to seeing what they have planned for him.

Update soon, please!
Eternal Density chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
heh heh :D nice one.
lissysue85 chapter 14 . 11/24/2008
Hee hee Brains the ultimate ladies man, I love it. Great chapter honey and yay they are safe. Can't wait for the next
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 13 . 11/23/2008
damn! i was betting on john going with them to save the rest! _ man i have no idea how you're able to twist this story so much!
Eternal Density chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
good of Radcliffe to pass on a message. and rather heroic of Meyer to stand up like that.

gas... uh oh!

great chapter,

ED
Little Miss Bump chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
Oh my goodness! What a cliffee! Buddy, you've gotta update now, I can't take this kinda suspense! Please update!

Ahem, sorry. Anyway, great chapter. I really ejoyed seeing the silent communication between John and Scott, and the way that, underneath his semi-calm exterior, he's absolutely pertified about anything happening to the younger man. Very well written.

More soon, yeah? Love ya. :D