Reviews for My dearest, darling Bella
ggroks1800 chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Man, I am the biggest sook ever! I cry in virtually every chapter. Please update so i can cry somemore (jokes), I love this story, really. It's so well written!
RoseTwilighterDP chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Awesome storii! Update soon!
Thirst for Knowledge chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Is this to be continued? You have to keep writing. Don't leave me hanging.
Modern Audrey chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
Oh, please, please finish! One good chapter could resolve everything, and then I wouldn't be dangling off the end of this enormous cliffhanger!
AliceH chapter 4 . 3/11/2009
wow, this was good!

Can you continue please? (A)

And can we have more epov too?
Belle LiLkawaiibunny chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
That was a really sweet fanfic, my heart was like fluttering the whole way through... )

Nice Job! )

Please update soon... )
alicecullen chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
WHY? thats just cruel. to leave it at such a cliff hanger. sigh. pleez update. soon. PLEEZ!
1LovesLatin3 chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
i LOVE this story!
April-Cullen chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
will u continue? i love this story, big fan of new moon sadness. btw this story is listed under alert and i kept checking to see if there were updates. call me obbsessed i kno. :)
lynnthinksurcool13 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
meh, shortness... it felt even shorter because half of it was pretty much the last chapter from a different pov...

but keep writing. i'm liking this. heck, if you feel like ending it, maybe have him decide to go with the flow, and just leave again. bella would never know the difference... until he comes back for real, of course...
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
*is very tempted to slap edward for hurting bella the way he did*
Hollibell chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Gaw! Please tell me your writer's block is gone, because, seriously, you can't leave it like that! Last time was bad enough!

Sorry! This is just so good! I am hooked! Please say you can update soon! -bats eyes- pretty please!
cantarbailar chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Will Bella ever realize that Edward and Alice aren't hallucinations?
DefineNormalitee chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Bloody brilliant as always! There is one bit I think you should change, though: 'I climbed up the house with the agility of a monkey'. That just made me laugh. Sorry.

LoveMuchly x