Reviews for Goodnight, and Goodbye As Well
i was sad chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
The end was sad but there will be more I bet I think that there is ganna be a r35 and this was a very good story
CodeFanxGeass chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aya, that was awesome 3
123rwefsdf3q4 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Dude Nick, I felt exactly the same way you did :D Except you write a bajillion times better than me _ Dude I was so fucking depressed too _ I hope you're still here man xD
SSK 'Blackjack chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
-sigh- I know, right. R25 was the saddest ending to ANY anime I have watched for a long time. I was introduced to Code Geass relatively late, and I was lucky to avoid spoilers. I was so sad Lelouch died, (its been confirmed by the writer) I was totally depressed for the rest of the day, but I unlike you, didn't use that to write a beautifully sad story, and just moped about. Good job.
MAD PANDA chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
this story really speaks to me. i cried too when i was the last episode of the series. if i owned code geass i would not have let lelouch die. nice job!
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Yeah, Code Geass made me cry too and the time I cried before that was...about four years ago I think. I remeber reading somewhere that it would take a month just to have a sense of resolution. The chapter was great, by the way.
Glorious Zero chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
The best short fanfic i've read in so long... "IF" lelouch actually did die and didnt get immortality this is what i hoped would have happened!
naruhinasakufan1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
i know how you felt when i saw the last episode i was actuall crying about it i wanted to see them together so badly i was like why didnt he just let a double die in his place instead everytime i see that episode i still feel like crying but your fic is great you did a good job on it
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
sad its not as humourus as your other fics im gonna favorite you as an author
Allon Marton chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Thanks man this was a good read, I am practicaly a rock with no empotion and even I felt this one make ripple in my heart. Looks like you wrote it with pure emotion not one line was a joke or useless information, beautiful.
Hana Schichtl chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Hey... I didn't want Lelouch to die... I really love him... he's an amazing character... and I'm emo... I'm cutting myself right now... there's blood on the keyboard! Kewl!
p3paula chapter 1 . 10/7/2008

poor one..

but still.

Yarouka chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
*sniffle* Do you insist on making me cry again? Good job, though!
imaginedreams22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
i know! the ending was so sad! i wish he still is alive. i think so. all hail lelouch!awsome story and just 30 minutes after! i wish i can write that quick! but i cant bring myself to put them into words.
Uyurgezn chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
i so sad too, i hope that driver is lulu but when he was nearly dead he saw the white light. i don't think he is alive after that scene.

and nice fan fic i feel so emotionally i want to write one too but i am suck at writing :)