Reviews for Harnessing Chuck Bass
Love it!
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I love it!
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Yay they got Vanessa on side! This plot is getting really interesting! I love how Chuck bribed the Dean into accepting all four of the "Non-Judging Breakfast Club" lol.
SilkenBone922 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I like it...VEry Much...

I think its great snuff and I love the almost canon. Very in character. Would you like to please read mine?My first ever fan fics are jsut posted and I could use an honest critique1
suspensegirlinc chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
oh I love it I love it I love it! *squeals* more please! D
CammieSwan1785 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Blair doesn't have a sidekick. She had the Orange env in season 1 and in season 2 she has the marron env2. both phones r from verizon
beachbumyeahh chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Didn't Serena feel at least a bit angry about CB plotting against a man she once loved? Hmm, odd. But other than that, I love the CB goodness at Blair's bedroom. It was so in character, even Serena. :)) CB makes anyone feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Haha. :)) :P
AllTimeLow23 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
That was so cute! I can't wait to read more! :)
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Aww! As I was watching 2.05 I was almost crying at the Mommy bit. Poor Chuck! Great chapter!
darkhuntress21 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
i love your story, but i hope it a C/B/D FANFICTION.
delphin4ik chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
They are lovely and sweet, it's nice to see them loke that (to be honest I so much wanted and expected something like this during the show, in the end, Blair goes to Chuck...)
beachbumyeahh chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Interesting. Blair and Chuck cuddling with nothing going on? Fantastic. Haha. Update. :)
MIDNIGHT.ESCAPADES chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
i thought it was cute the way c and b fell asleep in each other's arms :) looking forward to more of your...uh..snufflets haha.