Reviews for Fall of the White Lotus
sunshinegirl17 chapter 51 . 3/6
This was an extremely beautiful and amazing story. I’m literally crying right now. It’s exactly what I would’ve wanted if there was a season 4 in ATLA. It’s beautifully written. I enjoyed this so much. Thank you bootiful author for gifting us with such a precious story that is now my no1 fanfic.
Miniminichen chapter 51 . 11/29/2020
Thank your for sharing your story (or more like a small book :D) with us. I really appreciated it. Its all an avatar fan could ever hope for and so much better than the comics. I've read most of them and the only one I really actually somewhat liked was the search for Ursa. I'd rather have preferred an animated season 4 and I'm very glad that you've incorporated original ideas and brought them to life so masterfully, thus giving the story of our favourite team of world savers the ending they deserved. Especially these last two chapters had me very emotional and in tears. So again thank you, your story is definitely among the best of stories about our favourite pairing and general ending for this awesome series.
kit94 chapter 51 . 11/22/2020
Oh my goodness this is just about the sweetest atla fic I’ve ever read! Loved it!
Guest chapter 51 . 10/1/2020
This was a fantastic book. I love how it followed canon mostly, but threw Zutara in. It was beautifully written and well plotted. Thank you for your gift to Zutara fans.
AegisOfRime chapter 51 . 9/21/2020
Absolutely love this story. Very detailed, and ties in beautifully with LoK. The romance between Zuko and Katara was masterfully done, and heart wrenchingly beautiful.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2020
actually zuko is the descendant of two avatars, avatar roku and avatar lua, because avatar lua was the firelords wife
cyathula chapter 51 . 8/25/2020
Wow, what a beautiful, exhilarating ride this has been. I spent the last few days entranced by your story, and I couldn’t be more grateful.

While it was a little maddening to see Katara take so long to accept her love for Zuko, it did make their final acceptance of each other so much more gratifying. I loved the extended ending of sorts where we got to see how Katara contributes to Fire Nation politics, their wedding, and especially the discovery of the Air Nomad survivors. I just wish there were hidden air bison too so Appa could continue his legacy as well!

Thank you for writing such an amazing love story. It’s the Book 4 that should have been.
msnino chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
this should be canon book 4
Spannerspoon chapter 51 . 8/6/2020
Amazing! Fantastically written and throughly enjoyed!
Latosha chapter 51 . 7/15/2020
This has literally been my all time favorite Zutara story I’ve read. It genuinely feels like a true continuation of ATLA in a real authentic way. Just the attention to detail with the characters, the episodes intertwined with the fanfic was just unbelievable dedication and made it all the more genuine. Thank you soo so much for writing this amazing story. This is my 2nd or 3rd time reading it because it’s soo good. 2020 still loving Zutara!
sagittarianwolf chapter 51 . 7/5/2020
I used this weekend to read this book because it completely enraptured my attention and I am so glad I read this. This has to be one of my favorite ATLA works that I’ve come across. Thank you for writing!
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 43 . 7/3/2020
Wow, so much is happening, I don't even know where to begin! Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I'll be sad when it's over.
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 42 . 7/3/2020
Oh no! What happened to Katara?!
Loved this chapter!
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 41 . 7/3/2020
Ursa is such a lovely woman! I love when Zuko recognizes that his mother may need him more than he needs her.
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 40 . 7/2/2020
Wow, what an amazing chapter! I kept having to force myself to read more slowly because I was so excited about what was going to happen next! Excellent chapter!

And thank you Crimson Eyed Sakura!
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »