Reviews for Fall of the White Lotus
sandstorm89 chapter 51 . 4/1
Oh my gosh! This by far the best Zutara story I’ve ever read! This is how I wish it had happened! I could not put this down and I fully intend to read it again! Thank you so much for writing this amazing story!
StephanieHearth chapter 1 . 8/8/2021
cool
suttonlypanda chapter 21 . 8/6/2021
Heyyy

I know I probably won't get an answer to this, seeing how it has been 3 years since this was update (lol), but I haveee to ask just in case...

I was wondering... what does Roku & Tai Min's relationship have to do with Aang's weird determination & assuredness about him & Katara's "fated love"?
how does it make Katara believe that, according to Aang, herself and Aang's 'love' is destined to be true because he believes "love continues through the ages, and therefore, reincarnation"

If that IS what is being implied- then is that why Katara questions whether or not love might actually transcend the ages through blood instead of reincarnation?... is this implying that Katara has a familial blood relation to Tai Min?
Meaning that if she does- Either Aang & her are destined because he's the avatar and she's related to Tai Min ORRR that she is destined to Zuko because he's related to Roku and her to Tai Min...?

Honestly, the answer could be staring me in the face and I just somehow miss it! haha

I love this story. I can't wait to keep reading :)
sunshinegirl17 chapter 51 . 3/6/2021
This was an extremely beautiful and amazing story. I’m literally crying right now. It’s exactly what I would’ve wanted if there was a season 4 in ATLA. It’s beautifully written. I enjoyed this so much. Thank you bootiful author for gifting us with such a precious story that is now my no1 fanfic.
Miniminichen chapter 51 . 11/29/2020
Thank your for sharing your story (or more like a small book :D) with us. I really appreciated it. Its all an avatar fan could ever hope for and so much better than the comics. I've read most of them and the only one I really actually somewhat liked was the search for Ursa. I'd rather have preferred an animated season 4 and I'm very glad that you've incorporated original ideas and brought them to life so masterfully, thus giving the story of our favourite team of world savers the ending they deserved. Especially these last two chapters had me very emotional and in tears. So again thank you, your story is definitely among the best of stories about our favourite pairing and general ending for this awesome series.
kit94 chapter 51 . 11/22/2020
Oh my goodness this is just about the sweetest atla fic I’ve ever read! Loved it!
Guest chapter 51 . 10/1/2020
This was a fantastic book. I love how it followed canon mostly, but threw Zutara in. It was beautifully written and well plotted. Thank you for your gift to Zutara fans.
AegisOfRime chapter 51 . 9/21/2020
Absolutely love this story. Very detailed, and ties in beautifully with LoK. The romance between Zuko and Katara was masterfully done, and heart wrenchingly beautiful.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2020
actually zuko is the descendant of two avatars, avatar roku and avatar lua, because avatar lua was the firelords wife
cyathula chapter 51 . 8/25/2020
Wow, what a beautiful, exhilarating ride this has been. I spent the last few days entranced by your story, and I couldn’t be more grateful.

While it was a little maddening to see Katara take so long to accept her love for Zuko, it did make their final acceptance of each other so much more gratifying. I loved the extended ending of sorts where we got to see how Katara contributes to Fire Nation politics, their wedding, and especially the discovery of the Air Nomad survivors. I just wish there were hidden air bison too so Appa could continue his legacy as well!

Thank you for writing such an amazing love story. It’s the Book 4 that should have been.
msnino chapter 1 . 8/10/2020
this should be canon book 4
Spannerspoon chapter 51 . 8/6/2020
Amazing! Fantastically written and throughly enjoyed!
Latosha chapter 51 . 7/15/2020
This has literally been my all time favorite Zutara story I’ve read. It genuinely feels like a true continuation of ATLA in a real authentic way. Just the attention to detail with the characters, the episodes intertwined with the fanfic was just unbelievable dedication and made it all the more genuine. Thank you soo so much for writing this amazing story. This is my 2nd or 3rd time reading it because it’s soo good. 2020 still loving Zutara!
sagittarianwolf chapter 51 . 7/5/2020
I used this weekend to read this book because it completely enraptured my attention and I am so glad I read this. This has to be one of my favorite ATLA works that I’ve come across. Thank you for writing!
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 43 . 7/3/2020
Wow, so much is happening, I don't even know where to begin! Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I'll be sad when it's over.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »