Reviews for The Awakening
Anon chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
This is honestly shit. I'm not going to say "nice start" or "wow". Because it started badly and is not worthy of a wow. Byakuya is just suddenly 7 times stronger than every captain, with no back story or explanation at all, thats fucking lazy writing. If you don't want to commit to writing by explaining obscure things, that you have written, that might confuse a reader, don't even start. With the forced dialogue and badly written emotional language, maybe you shouldn't write.
Narlth chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Interesting... I wonder if Ichi regain any more of his memories? Gin! Awesome I knew there was some strange about him...
Narlth chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
Interesting, it's sad that Ichigo can hardly remember anything. More awakened hollows... were they once vizards like ichigo or somthing else?
Narlth chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Cool I like how you had Shinji act it's a shame he's dead... oh well. can't wait for the next chapter.
ugty chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
awakened mask plus him needing to use it to keep up with byakuya thats idiotic good story so far but like i said those are idiotic ideas no offence
MugetsuIchigo chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
hey r u still working on this fic? if so, whens the next chapter up? i hope u can update it soon!
benihime.chan chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
love story

pleze update soon

Hime
FullMetal Alchemistress chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
-eye twitches- You want me to die? First the thrill of having Byakuya die, then the excitement of having Rukia hate Ichigo and then the despair and sadness of having the chapter end. I THINK you WANT me to have a heart attack...
HollowZangetsu chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I can't wait for the next chapter, it's a very interesting story that you have come up with, but I'm looking forward to reading it, it's already getting good!
GoldDragonZ chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This is a good start to a story. One question though, you said that Ichigo put his full Hollow mask on his face, and then it changed to a half mask, the Awakened Mask? Is that a new power Ichigo has? It sounds cool nonetheless.
benihime.chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2008