Reviews for FIRST AID
F0ghornLegh0rn chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Hilarious! It's great seeing the Major and Dok interact like this.
Sarchale chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Very well written, and even better, completely in character! I love it!
AbraFilo chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Wow i'm glad there is now a chapter 2, well up to chapter four. It's funny as all hell and i'm reading the next chapter immediatly after this review. I really like the idea of making Zorin the psychiatrist, i'm happy I lost that bet on Rip being the psychiatrist.
akane sarumara chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
I read them all just now, and... wow:D

Zorin as a psychiatrist? I don't wonder even the Major was scaredXD Anyway, he must've taken a bit too much morphine and vodka, by the looks of it- he's so calm I can't even belive it...XD Schrödinger would've made him yell at least a thousand times in his normal state before Zorin came and destroyed tha sand castle- I thought THAT would piss him off, but no...XD I'd like to see Zorin's next attempt to make him angry, update asap:D
Herr Schrodinger chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Ich liebe dich.
Mgalekgolo chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
I don't usually review twice in a row, but I feel I must, since that scene between Major and Rip made me feel mega happy...and made me squeal like a deranged fan girl.

I feel kinda bad for Major though, lol, Zorin is very mean to him. xD
Mgalekgolo chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
Aaw, crying Major is such an adorable image! .

This fic is so adorable. (And that nipple thing nearly had me falling of my chair with laughter. xD )

Keep up the awesome work. :D
BRMCluv chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
That was freaking amazing. Continue, please.
Phoenix-KaZ chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Wow. I almost feel sorry for Herr Major. Keep 'em coming! This is hilarious.
BigKwell chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Just found this little gem you've cooked-up! I LOVE the way you're making the Major SUFFER!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love how you always spell 'through' as 'thru', liebchen.
AbraFilo chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I really liked this story I think I have to favorite it now. You really nailed the characters personalitys and I especially liked the setup, an operating theatre (I'm getting ideas now). The best part was the Major's analogy, I think I spelt that right, It was very in depth, worked for his character and is something he would say. There was only one thing that confused me a bit so I had to reread that part:

“Tell me, Dok; are you a surgeon, a damn junkyard mechanic?” The Major retorted, “Pay attention to what you’ve doing back there!”

Not nearly as bad as my mistakes though. I hope you continue this series and my bets are on Rip for the phyciatrist.

Sincerely, Adam
Mgalekgolo chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Ooh, slight RipxMajor? That makes me happy...:3

Ah, anyway, I adore this just like I adore your other story. This one is strange in a cute/funny sort of way. Update soon...or else. XD
blacksand1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008