Reviews for Isis's Bane
Josnika chapter 1 . 6/17
I love this story. Gonna start reading it for the third time. Thanks for writing it!
winterqween chapter 3 . 4/12
on my brother's recomendation, i read this story.
i did not regret it, this was great. heading off to read tar'chell's wrath next.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 2 . 4/10
Woah...! That’s heckin’ awesome!
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 4/8
What of the 3rd canopic jar?
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 4/8
Harry was squashed way too easily for possessing magic.
Blaze1992 chapter 3 . 3/25
As long as Hermione doesn't die from harry missing.
kitten198485 chapter 3 . 9/15/2017
ok...only complaint i have. Isis is the female, Osiris is the male in Egyptian mythology. :) Otherwise great story.
user51s2r chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
EXCELLENT story and premise. I was a bit confused on which story is next. It appears that book 2 is actually 2 books, with alternate stories, split from the first. I hope that is the case!

Isis's Bane -this story
Isis's Bane: Tar'Chell's Wrath -continuation of this story
Isis's Bane and the Goblet of Fire -continuation of Tar'Chell's Wrath

Isis's Bane -this story
Isis's Bane: A New Home -continuation of this story
victoria chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
this is so good i ,ove this pleaze update again soon i cannot wait to read more.
Majerus chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
Very cool. I would have expected something from the POV of Dumbledore, given that his devices would have alerted him to Harry being gone - if not from Privet Drive for an extended period, then certainly from the planet entirely!

I also would have liked the guys to have alerted the British equivalent of Social Services on the Dursleys. A surprise investigation would have turned up irrefutable signs of neglect. (I never like to see them get by without their reputation - the most important thing to them - ripped to shreds before they themselves meet a sticky end)

Past those two minor distractions, I thought that this was a very good intro to give Harry both freedom and a power boost in a logical fashion - both while integrating him into the SG-1 Uni.
Well done!
M
Grovtech chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
The Kid that can't get a break so describes Harry.

Good Stuff!
Clay19 chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Isis is the female and Osiris is the male
Deepak chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
mujhe Isis banana hai
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Great short story! :D Looking forward to the sequels.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 10/4/2015