Reviews for Isis's Bane
Majerus chapter 3 . 1/28
Very cool. I would have expected something from the POV of Dumbledore, given that his devices would have alerted him to Harry being gone - if not from Privet Drive for an extended period, then certainly from the planet entirely!

I also would have liked the guys to have alerted the British equivalent of Social Services on the Dursleys. A surprise investigation would have turned up irrefutable signs of neglect. (I never like to see them get by without their reputation - the most important thing to them - ripped to shreds before they themselves meet a sticky end)

Past those two minor distractions, I thought that this was a very good intro to give Harry both freedom and a power boost in a logical fashion - both while integrating him into the SG-1 Uni.
Well done!
M
Grovtech chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
The Kid that can't get a break so describes Harry.

Good Stuff!
Clay19 chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Isis is the female and Osiris is the male
Deepak chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
mujhe Isis banana hai
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Great short story! :D Looking forward to the sequels.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 3 . 10/4/2015
Awesome work.
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
Truly Awesome! Looking forward to continuations of this!
thewolf74 chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I really like this story. I'm happy that Harry was able to over power the alien that possessed him and was able to get rid of it. I'm getting ready to read the next story.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
And here I was hoping for a dark Harry...

What is this humanist scum? How could he turn so after being abused all his life? It's improbable.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
Damn fine start! Love it!
Emperor Vanquest chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
My God this is brilliant, and such an original take on a tired idea that must have been quite original when you wrote this!
portalefiamme chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
This story is fantastic!
kariza2013 chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
really like it please write more!
Kittens Kat chapter 3 . 1/18/2014