Reviews for Magneto's Future
nicola chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
hey i luv ur storys hope u continue as i want an ending
fandomgirl2012 chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
this is a very interesting story so far. cant wait to read more!
Colossus Rocks chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
WOW, This is really good and hope you write another chapter soon.
Roguechere chapter 4 . 12/23/2008
Poor Rogue. Things never look good for her, do they? That little drunken exchange with Pyro was great though! HA HA. He seemed genuinely excited about the marriage proposal. LOL.

Thanks for updating!
tfobmv18 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
I wonder what Tessa just did. Can't wait to see what'll happen next and how all their plans will backfire. Keep up the good work.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
i thought I would have to cringe a fair bit when Remy and Rogue confronted each other BUT you made it all the more easier by skipping that bit lol :) I like it that you chose to do this chapter from John's perspective! :) I'm also interested in how exactly Remy and Rogue are going to find their freedom from this :)

I hope Piotr somehow manages to find some happiness soon :(

Update soon!

Lady of York chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
this sounds good.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
-grimaces- oh i saw that one coming...

poor Remy! poor Wanda! gawd, even more, poor Rogue and John. :( I hope all turns out well in the end though. (please don't make it some Greek Tragedy or something, PLEASES just let the bad guys get what's coming to 'em and a happy ending for the good guys ;p )

awesome update. So sad about Illyana. You could really 'feel' the emotions drawing off from john and Piotr. -sigh-

update soon!

Roguechere chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Oh wow! This story certainly is exciting! I think I like everything about it. there's so much going on and you have such an interesting background story happening. Just wow. And if you put Emma and scott together I will of cours love and adore you.

The fact this is Remy/Rogue centered is also fantastic. Can't wait for more! Can't wait!
tfobmv18 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
It looks like a lot of people are going to be upset about this devlopment in Magneto's plans. It makes more since now why in your other fic. John was so upset about Wanda. Can't wait to see what'll happen next. Keep up the good work.
ShadowFax999 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
OH WOW! good chapter! ha! at least now mystique won't be able to get her paws on him now! lol... love the piotr/John scene, i like how pyro's very caring, especially w Iylliana... Kudos!

Delphine
Randirogue chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
This is going very well. I am eager for more.
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Mystique is such a ho. :P

You've turned Emma Frost into an interesting character,

Scott's an ass (well that's expected)

Remy and Rogue are perfect of course

and I NED YOU TO UPDATE SOON!

this is really really good, please continue

ShadowFax999 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
beautiful chapter! kudos!
tfobmv18 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Uh-oh, either Magneto is trying to set Remy up with Wanda or Mystique knows about Rogue. I wonder what's up with Wanda. Poor Emma. This fic. is so sad. I'm definitely seeing why in the Christmas Carol people weren't sad to see Magneto go. Keep up the good work.