Reviews for Watching You Watching Me
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
And, again, nicely done. I love that you give us Sam's POV as well and you execute it so well. Nice follow-up.
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Love that Sam could tell that Dean was trying too hard, but that he went along with it. This made me giggle: "he ordered food that made Sam think he was afraid that an apocalyptic shortage on grease was imminent". LOL

Wow, and this was really insightful: "Sometimes coming back was harder than leaving."

Loved Sam's thoughts on his faith, and this: "Now it all made sense. God hadn’t been gone. He’d just been biding His time." :)
Melodious329 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Very insightful. Actually I think the show should have pulled a page from your playbook because I think you nailed how Dean would have felt more than they did.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I like how you did the two point of views for the same stretch of time. It added more color to the situation, made it fuller, if you will.

A favorite line of mine from this story: "It was all just proof that his brother was back, whole and complete, every flaw gloriously intact." Love that line. You have a way with word-I think you portray our boys really well.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
First of all - I forgot to say this last time I reviewed a story of yours, but welcome to the Supernatural section. I read a lot of your Starwars stories, and really, really liked them, so I'm happy to see you spreading some of your brilliant Ideas to the Supernatural arena.

Anyway - I liked this story.

Especially becaues you get two point-of-views when you read the first one, which is really, really nice. Sam's faith in angels and God is nice to see. Not a lot of fics emphasize the point that Sam is the one who believes in God, Angels and everything else.

Or at least, wants to.

I like how Sam isn't oblivious to Dean's flashbacks, and the fact that the first time he started the argument was so that Dean could face his problems.

Anyway - in summary, really enjoying it. Looking forward to more.
Shannz chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
You would not believe the double take I did when I saw your name.

No freakin' way! :)

How the heck are you, girl?

I just loved this btw. Wonderful, realistic missing scene. And you're take on Dean...just beautiful.

I think Star Wars will always be my first fan fic love - but Supernatural is a new passion I just can't get enough of.

Nice to see a familiar face. I will look for more from you.

Such a pleasant surprise :)

-shan
Merisha chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Lovely missing scenes, wonderful one-shot! I love Sammy's thoughts now that he has Dean back, much more sympathetic then he's potrayed on the show at the moment! Beautifully written! Thanks for the great read.

Hugs

Mish :)
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
You. Making this make sense.

Me. Knowing that I know that you know that they know...something.

Them. Watching us watching you watching them watching each other.

This. Ridiculous in its entirety.