Reviews for Diary of a Mad Japanese Woman
SugarSpiral chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
"Ack! Not again!"

Best line ever :)
Anitoon3 chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Hi! I wanted to say that I really like your stories of Tai/Davis! Your writing style is cool and funny! So, um thank you for making my favorite pairing more interesting to read about! :D

I hope you keep writing amazing stories! :D
ConsistincyPlz chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
In an earlier Jun chapter you had her suspect Dai was gay since she caught him watching shonen ai videos, and now she says the thought never crossed her mind?

Sincerely,

a Nitpick
taiora and sandstar chapter 7 . 11/7/2009
can't wait for the next chapter :)
Anitoon3 chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
Hiya! Oh My Gosh! I love all of your Taisuke/TaiDai stories! I really like TaiDai! You are such a amazing writer! I hope you keep writing awesome stories! :)
LilPadfootChicky chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
eep! please update again! i love your stories and this one is especially funny! daisuke is so adorable!

i get the hole personal life sucks thing, it's kept me from writing a lot too, so i wont get mad, but im begging you please! i want to kno what they do on those runs that makes them both so happy! :D:D

Again, LilPaddy XD
taiora and sandstar chapter 6 . 8/2/2009
i love this story so far can't wait for the next chapter :)
SugarSpiral chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Yay!

Cute image 3
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
This was a very good linking chapter...

Sorry for the superlate review!
jdmj90 chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Lol. Very nice chapter. Can't wait to read some more.
KoumiLoccness chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Nice chap G! TaiSuke foe Life yo Peace Koumi Out..
jdmj90 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Yes it has been a long wait. I have to say for you having a hard time writing Jun it seems to have panned out OK. It is short but what its expected when one is just getting back into a story.
KoumiLoccness chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
Cool G! Nice chap cant wait to read more and yep Jun and Hikari kiccs azz cuz Peace Koumi Out you know how we Do G..