Reviews for The Alphabet in TC
Beige Flicka chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
oh wow.. Max is.. so stubborn! Give us more!
Icebox724 chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
This was a great chapter. I loved what Alec said to Max, he's there waiting for her to say something,anything really when she feels like she can. I like the tension and banter.
El Reino chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
Ooh, that's a good last line. I want more! (whines) Ha ha... please?
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
Aw! Alec's right, Max's "No" does seem to be her trademark phrase (...word?). The drama in this one was very good. Who's Maxie trying to kid here? She wants to jump Alec's bones as much as he wants to jump hers, and not just because of how they lust after each other but because of another l word they do with each other. Loved it! UPDATE SOON!

Chica
azab chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
love it
ocbitch chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
This is one of the best M/A's I've read in a long time. And I also like how you've made it into a full story instead of individual alphabet promts. Please update soon! :D
quirkys chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
d'oh! nice job here. he tried, he really did. although gem pointed out that he didn't exactly say everything that he could. and it really wasn't the best time or place. oh alec! max does need to wake up and smell the alec-y goodness though. *sigh*

nice installment. thank you!
SinisterShadows chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
Loved it! Great chapter!

S.S.
Midnight Parallax chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
Okay, this is now officially my favorite chapter. The tension was great. Max giving mixed signals, neither one quite admitting anything. Oh, and that was a fantastic exit for Logan. :D
OneBadCat chapter 11 . 11/3/2008
wow... That's... wow!

I like it. Very much. I've enjoyed your character - Jade; and the way you've developed her as a mirror for Max. What Max could have been, could still be - if circumstances were different.

And I like what you did with her here. K is for Killer. Very well done!
Tori-Kit chapter 15 . 11/1/2008
YOUR STORY IS AWESOME :D:D:D Please update soon. :P

Cheers

T.K.

P.S I did considerate to be logan in the marrage one :P
The Labyrinths Scribe chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
I totally love this story. I havent stopped smiling through out the whole thing, which as i realized is kinda creepy all considering that Max was tortured and nearly died...yeah ok, shutting up now.

Update soon!
angelofdarkness78 chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
I can't describe how much I'm loving your story. Everyone's in character, and I love all the gift choices. The banter between Max and Alec is awesome, by the way. Great job!
azab chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
love it
SinisterShadows chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
LOved it! Cannot wait for the next one! I love the alphabet fics! They are so much fun!

S.S.