Reviews for The Alphabet in TC
ZkKtTysoul chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
I'm appeased and glad that you left some letters for after them getting together, that is where the real story unfolds. Liked the flashback, super.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
You're awesome. The argument was great. His confession great. I haven't meantioned how great Mole is also, actually all the other characters have been well writen, Gem, Dalton, OC. Your're awesome.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
This one was well done. Wow. Good work. His almost, partial confession was good. Painful, but I enjoy a good angst.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Ha! I really liked this one. Especially her thinking she is in heat. Priceless. I had a thougth though, the way Doc and Max were taking I could see Alec thinking she was pregnant.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
Actually I was thinking it was a major leap forward and it was to Alec. 'Love & 'Marriage' are great. The hints and side talking around all the issues between them is very well writen. I still can't get over how well you write Alec's dialog.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
I"m smiling from ear to ear. Not for Max getting beat up, just all the rest. I knew you wouldn't let me down. Thanks for the story.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Well I'm not liking the Jade thing, but I'm still reading. All of your stories have been great so I know it will all work out.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
NOOOOOOO! Please I don't want anything to happen with him and Jade. I know you already have the rest writen but now I'm not sure I should keep reading. Call me old fashioned but I think they should only have eyes for each other.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Yah Logan is gone. But really they slept together that night, darn. I guess I was hoping for her to be a little less desperate and weirded out and hold off for the right one.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Another great one. Maybe I better review every 3 or 4 because so far I have no advice or suggestions to give. You are a true story teller. I did love his reaction when he thought there were nudie pics. I really, really loved that he wasn't inticed by Jade.
Andy Depp Ackles chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
excellent! I cnat wait 4 z... I only found this story 2day and i hav probably been reading it for lyk 9 hours straight. So kwl thing that happened... I took

my moms phone (i've been on the mobile fanfic jst cuz) and i silently snuck onto the roof of my house without my mother knowing and read the last few chapters while looking at the stars but since its around guy fawkes and diwali there are fireworks in the distance and as soon as i was reading the part where max had her baby one of my neighbors set off a beautiful one and the moment was just surreal. Like it was the celebration of Rachel's birth! Lol funny how i always manage 2 discover stories that have like a million words and are just too interesting to stop reading just around the time that i'm supposed 2 be studying for exams...ug max and alec are just too cute 2 resist. Awesome story! Love it! I will be waiting for Z patiently...
ZkKtTysoul chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Another great one.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Fantastic, especially the end. So glad you didn't string a Logan her thing out. It would have been nice to get a little more on what Alec thought of the 2 ML going off together; Annoyed, agitated, troubled, hurt, the list goes on. Thanks for another great story.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Another winner. This one was just as good if not better. I love your dialog. My heart felt like rip for him at the end. AHHHHH the angst was great.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
This was a great short story. The dialog fit Alec and Max well. Fantastic, if the rest are anything like this one you are Fantastic. I defiantly want to check out your other stories.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »