Reviews for The Alphabet in TC
A Heart on my Hand chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
FIREFLY REFERENCE FOR THE WIN.
jaufanfic chapter 25 . 12/6/2010
It was fantastic! Great story!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
I really hope there is a Z and it comes soon. What will it be Z for Zebra. Your story is one of the best MA I have read. I still haven't read any of your other stories, but I am defiantly doing that next. I'm glad the story moved on with kids and such. I have 2 if my own, so a lot of what you wrote was realistically writen. Hormones, color of baby clothing (yuck), doubt, fear, love.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 24 . 11/6/2010
GO MAX!
ZkKtTysoul chapter 23 . 11/6/2010
The last chapters have been great. Thanks for a good read.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 22 . 11/6/2010
The vows? I guess I don't think they said enough. But maybe that is the sappy me talking.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 18 . 11/6/2010
I'm appeased and glad that you left some letters for after them getting together, that is where the real story unfolds. Liked the flashback, super.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 17 . 11/6/2010
You're awesome. The argument was great. His confession great. I haven't meantioned how great Mole is also, actually all the other characters have been well writen, Gem, Dalton, OC. Your're awesome.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
This one was well done. Wow. Good work. His almost, partial confession was good. Painful, but I enjoy a good angst.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 14 . 11/6/2010
Ha! I really liked this one. Especially her thinking she is in heat. Priceless. I had a thougth though, the way Doc and Max were taking I could see Alec thinking she was pregnant.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
Actually I was thinking it was a major leap forward and it was to Alec. 'Love & 'Marriage' are great. The hints and side talking around all the issues between them is very well writen. I still can't get over how well you write Alec's dialog.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
I"m smiling from ear to ear. Not for Max getting beat up, just all the rest. I knew you wouldn't let me down. Thanks for the story.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
Well I'm not liking the Jade thing, but I'm still reading. All of your stories have been great so I know it will all work out.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
NOOOOOOO! Please I don't want anything to happen with him and Jade. I know you already have the rest writen but now I'm not sure I should keep reading. Call me old fashioned but I think they should only have eyes for each other.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
Yah Logan is gone. But really they slept together that night, darn. I guess I was hoping for her to be a little less desperate and weirded out and hold off for the right one.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »