Reviews for The Alphabet in TC
ZkKtTysoul chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Another great one. Maybe I better review every 3 or 4 because so far I have no advice or suggestions to give. You are a true story teller. I did love his reaction when he thought there were nudie pics. I really, really loved that he wasn't inticed by Jade.
Andy Depp Ackles chapter 25 . 11/6/2010
excellent! I cnat wait 4 z... I only found this story 2day and i hav probably been reading it for lyk 9 hours straight. So kwl thing that happened... I took

my moms phone (i've been on the mobile fanfic jst cuz) and i silently snuck onto the roof of my house without my mother knowing and read the last few chapters while looking at the stars but since its around guy fawkes and diwali there are fireworks in the distance and as soon as i was reading the part where max had her baby one of my neighbors set off a beautiful one and the moment was just surreal. Like it was the celebration of Rachel's birth! Lol funny how i always manage 2 discover stories that have like a million words and are just too interesting to stop reading just around the time that i'm supposed 2 be studying for exams...ug max and alec are just too cute 2 resist. Awesome story! Love it! I will be waiting for Z patiently...
ZkKtTysoul chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Another great one.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Fantastic, especially the end. So glad you didn't string a Logan her thing out. It would have been nice to get a little more on what Alec thought of the 2 ML going off together; Annoyed, agitated, troubled, hurt, the list goes on. Thanks for another great story.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Another winner. This one was just as good if not better. I love your dialog. My heart felt like rip for him at the end. AHHHHH the angst was great.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
This was a great short story. The dialog fit Alec and Max well. Fantastic, if the rest are anything like this one you are Fantastic. I defiantly want to check out your other stories.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I like the first one. I defiantly will keep reading, but it is midnight and I really must quit. Can't wait to read the others, I really like reading short stories.
quirkys chapter 25 . 11/3/2010
it's SO good to come back to this story. i just reread and really enjoyed the pace and development. great job! looking forward to the rest.
Midnight Parallax chapter 25 . 11/2/2010
Wow, fun update! And congrats on the new baby! :D
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 25 . 11/2/2010
o.o oi! I had forgot about this one, Im going to re-read it now.

~I hand you two larg platers of cookies, one is for you and one is for your muse~

You wrote a great chapter, I think is very sweet.

Congradulations on the birth of your son, and being close to geting your bachelors., I can't wait for chapter 26! .
Kaz-za-15 chapter 24 . 3/21/2010
Love this story. Can't wait for more. :)
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 24 . 2/20/2010
Okay I'v already commenited like twice on your story but I now that I'm finished I have2again. I have read a few other alphabet fanfics and I didn't understand them b.c they were all over the place but I love yours b.c its like a real story. Thanks for wrighting it, and again I absolutly loved it! :)
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 22 . 2/20/2010
I love their vows!
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 19 . 2/20/2010
Aw, perfect sym. thats so cute. I'm loving this story.:)
alliekiwi chapter 24 . 1/17/2010
I absolutely loved this story. I really liked how you had the alphabet theme, but the story flowed from one chapter to the next, unlike other alphabet ones I've read where they are made up of one-shots.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »