Reviews for how heroes are made
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Really good!
KKYOKO chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I still believe Sasuke to be redeemable too. I really like the theme about heroism here. Because the now-Sasuke just isn't one. Maybe someday though.
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Even after all the stuff that's gone down, I stock believe a happy ending is waiting for team seven. Awesome one-shot!
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Plus seven was their team! So it's EXTRA LUCKY!

And I agree with you wholeheartedly! No matter what anyone says, Sasuke will eventually see the error of his ways! :D
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is beautiful. You're right that Sasuke needs all the magic he can get- but underneath all his hatred I think there is still a good person there and your writing makes this abundantly clear.

"Sasuke doesn't remember the difference between heroes and monsters anymore."

His whole mindset is distorted by the things that have happened to him, but I'm ridiculously convinced that he'll come through in the end. This story gave me chills. The good kind, obviously. Please, if you happen to get inspired, post some new naruto based work soon. You have a lovely style and I crave more.
Unsawr chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Omfg. That last sentence really did it. It tied everything up so nicely, too nicely.

Almost made me burst with so many emotions, even though this isn't even necessarily a sad story.

I don't know why this doesn't even have as many reviews as I think it should. Unbelievable, simply unbelievable.

From the very beginning and right to the very end, simply . brilliantly. beautiful.

Even the beginning and end of each scene were so, ugh, god, I don't want to wear my adjectives out.

Really, words cannot explain.

Well-done.
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
"Rather, he thinks about how hard he’ll have to fight to get them out of this alive. He’s better at that sort of stuff anyway."... Fall in love with these 2 phrases...)
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I just reviewed for chapter 15 of forgive but never forget and went to look at some of your other works.

I really like this one.

Sasuke has true hero potential.

I don't think even he understands that he's not emotionless not really. In truth i think he cares way too much and really deep so being like he is a defensive tactic that he can't shake.

it annoys me sometimes that so many have given up on his character. They think what he's done is unforgivable but i think his reactions have been rather appropriate with the absolute exception of when they all finally saw each other again, and sasuke attacked naruto. and you're like me i just can't picture Sasuke killing naruto or sakura.

And i have a serious beef with kishimoto. Like what is he trying to do.

How can naruto save so many people, inspire legions to find that tiny little spark of goodness or strength or hope way down deep in the bowels of their souls; something no one else can see or dares to believe in anymore and saves them but his best frind and brother is still lost. when sauske said that he would kill naruto on a whim i think it was way more than that going on. I wonder if sasuke doesn't sort of blame naruto for not finding him sooner. He was with orrochimaru for a long time. All three trained but more than likly sasuke was pretty much tortured consistantly. Sasuke knows how hard naruto fights for his precious people. Maybe sauske was expecting naruto to hell- i don't know- rescue him or something. any way thats my theory cuz nothing else makes since. I really don't think its fair to naruto or sasuke that kishimoto is really intent on writing them into a corner. But i still have hope cuz of a few bit of details that really could make everything work out all right.

This was hardly a review...i started monologuing sorry but i beleive that team 7 will reunite so don't stop writing:)...

uh...chow for now
RisingWinter chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This sounds amazingly correct for some reason. I don't know why. Just one thing that bugged me is the fact that all the numerals were lowercase, when they probably would've looked better uppercase, but oh well. That's totally unimportant.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Sasuke's pretty popular, due to all the reviews I've read for this, and I will say this: I agree.

I don't know what it is, but somehow, Kishi-chan made it so that his popularity was split RIGHT down the middle. Whoever doesn't love him, hates him. I don't understand it either, and somehow, you show the reason for both. I always wondered... and here the answer was sitting right under my very nose.

To sum this up, this was a cool fic, and to add to all the other comments, I, too, am a major fan.
Page Carroll chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh dear, I love you.

I still have high hopes for Sasuke too. Deep there, he still is good.
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Ohh...the last line...

(And yes, this song is very amazing and WIN.

Especially that last line.

Heroes are made with a choice...

...

(story-writing thoughts are in ))

I rather like the whole 'hero' motif in the story, especially how you described the beginning and the end. And how you described Sasuke and heroes.

"He doesn’t want all of Kohona even angrier than the will already be, does he?"

Change the 'the' to 'they'.

"Mostly, he is thinking that Orochimaru is a fool to thing the (soon to be) last Uchiha would sacrifice himself for a few measly tricks."

Change the 'thing' to 'think'.
LiviaK14 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
"And besides, lies a little voice Sasuke pretends to believe, you might not care enough for it to work."

That's one of those simple lines that make all the difference, just because it's unbelievably in-character.

Amazing, amazing fic.

And, btw, not only do I have high hopes for Sasuke, I look forward to the sickengly, oh-dear-god-too-much-sugar, happy SasuSaku ending.
HoliMoliCow chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Oh My God i loved that!

...ew i sounded like such a milly there -shudder-

nehoo, i hav high hopes for sasuke, too!
kurokinshiro chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I agree with Neon Genesis-Sasuke's an anti-hero. Lovely fic; I especially like part iv, the one about Sound.

And oh yes, we MUSN'T lose hope, even though there's been that 'Sasuke-bites-Karin' moment that made me want to chuck my laptop out the window. Or Sasuke's hot-and-cold "Crush Konoha-no, only the elders-I take it back, kill everyone in Leaf" phase. Ugh. I hope to God it's a phase. As someone aptly put it, "...beat the stupid out of Sasuke."

So keep up the good work! SasuSaku will eventually prevail! :)
Capt.Planet chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
After reading your song order, I immediately replied (out loud, embarrassingly) "Yes, ma'am!" and turned the song on.

And I, too, have high hopes for him. The day he actually does attack Naruto and Sakura with the true intent to kill is the day I shall put Naruto down, because that's just crazy talk.