Reviews for Second Chances
Dumbledore-The-Phoenix chapter 45 . 9/3
Enjoying this story! It was saved as a favorite, so I know I must have read all that was available at one time, but it has been years, and it’s very satisfying now. I would love to see an update soon!
RainfallD chapter 1 . 8/17
this is a beautiful story the one my favourite i wonder r u gonna complete it.
is anyone adopt it plz let me known.
Did you know stories like this one?
accioamanda chapter 45 . 8/5
So as I have already left a comment on this amazing story, I would like to again beg that you please continue this! Even after 6 years from your last update, people, like me, still continue to read this masterpiece. I hope all is well and I still look forward to the day that you update this :)
Netchka chapter 46 . 7/22
Great story. I hope you will be able to continue this fic when you are able.
its 2018. just read this fic. im...spiritually crying this is beautiful and so well written
Anonymous chapter 46 . 5/28
I just read the whole fic in one sitting. I really like how you've portrayed Harry's growing relationship with Snape. And I'm looking forward to seeing where the fic goes - now that Harry has told some of the people close to him about his abuse. I also wanted to add - my day began as a depressing day, but your fic helped me get through it. I read your update from 2016, and I'm glad to hear that your dad recovered from his accident. I hope you do get a chance to get back to this fic. I know how real life can get in the way all too well. Thank you for your writing!
Gayu chapter 46 . 5/15
Did you discontinue the story? I was really enjoying it. You have not updated in years . I can't help but wish for more from you.
Gayatri chapter 19 . 5/15
Your fic is definitely one of my favorites. It's brings out Snape's character perfectly even if he has gone a bit soft. I really love it.I enjoyed it very much.
CreatorofTheChimerical chapter 1 . 5/8
I just reread this story for the first time in years and I am again blown away by how good it is! This is hands down the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. I only hope that someday it will be finished.
InTheShadows3 chapter 1 . 4/25
It's the best Severus!Harry story I've ever read. But you haven't updated in like six years so...
Jecka07 chapter 1 . 4/11
I know it’s been a long time but I’d read a new chapter of you wrote it. Great story.
Serendipity chapter 38 . 3/25
Great story
ChelsBookWorm37 chapter 46 . 3/20
Just read all of this fanfiction without realising it wasn't marked as complete, which is admittedly wounding but this story is beautifully written. I've read your profile, I hope all is well and look forward to the day you have time to finish this wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing it!
zaxas chapter 46 . 2/24
i love this story of urs .. i hope u do continue it even though its been 6 yrs since last update.. someday i hope u complete it :)
Amy chapter 46 . 2/6