Reviews for Second Chances
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 46 . 6/22
OMG...please update! This story is just too good...I need to carry on reading it!
mummacass chapter 46 . 6/21
please continue this story I want to see how it ends.
peacejaw chapter 46 . 6/15
I hope that you are planning on updating this story! :) It is a very well written story and has an excellent plot line. More would be nice...
Besides, I'd like to see how everyone transitions into a new school year...
Hey Mara
I really love your storie. It's one of the best fanfics I ever read. Its amazing how you discribe snape without let the "rea"l character die. He chance maybe a bit but nevertheless fits with the "real" snape. Its wonderful.
The only negative point I have to say is that I would like to know how they handle their relationship back at hogwarts.
Stella
PS: sorry for my awful englisch but i am german;)
Nikki Pond chapter 44 . 6/11
I always wonder why Sirius and Remus never mention much about Lily and Severus' friendship before. I just assume it is all in the past and that detail is not important to them. I am surprise. I honestly hope Harry will learn Snape's true colors
Sarah chapter 46 . 6/10
Why would you leave this, your fucking mad! It's brilliant!
I am really enjoying the story thus far. Please keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading the rest of the story -which is now at forty something chapters. :)
Anon chapter 46 . 5/17
You are terrible for not finishing such a good story... It was so near canon... Wahhhhhh
Type your review here.i have to admire your writing style. I also enjoy the story. Thank you for sharing your skill. K
Type your review here.i thank it was brilant how you used snapes past to heal harry.
MewTwo and Mew chapter 46 . 4/29
...three years? Has the story been...dare I say...discontinued?
tuineau97snape chapter 46 . 3/14
I absolutely love the character developments and your portrayals of most of them. I reeeally hope you update this great story when u get the chance. I'll be here waiting lol
tuineau97snape chapter 36 . 3/14
Great chapter. The convo between Ron, Harry, and hermione actually reduced me to tears. I totally love Snape. Hopefully they clear up the misunderstanding in the next chapter
Griffin Raven chapter 21 . 3/11
Severus has been a constant in Harry's upside down life since he was 11yrs old - where as Sirius, his godfather has only been known to him since he was 13yrs old. But considering just how much time Harry and Sirius, have actually spent together (along with perhaps the odd letter or two) its not likely that the two of them know each other well enough for Harry to be likely to share some of his secrets. The same is likely to true for Remus, who Harry also met when he was 13yrs old before then I'm not certain if Harry knew the names or anything of his parents friends? Did Lily not any other friends apart from her old childhood friend, Severus? Because its strange that everyone talks about James Potter, but hardly anyone talks to Harry about his mother - and its Harry's mother that I feel the child should really honour her sacrifice?

Even if Harry did every get to know Sirius or Remus, better I don't feel as if Harry would ever share any details about his childhood with the Dursleys. Also neither Sirius or Remus, can truly understand just what Harry's been through and is still sufferering from the child abuse damage. Who better to understand an abused child, than another abusded child whose grown into an adult. After all that adult (who once was an abused child) will understand why the child behaves in a certain way but also the many insecurities that child will undoubtaly have and the major trust issues with adults!
Griffin Raven chapter 19 . 3/10
Really hope that Dumbledore won't put his meddling, manipulative oar into Harry's living arrangements for next year and that Severus and Harry, will be able to stay together at the Professor's house again. But I fear that Dumbledore, just might have to meddle with those plans but both he and Tom Riddle just don't like to see Harry even remotely "...happy or content.." in anyway. Yet Dumbledore claims all of his actions or inactions are with the best intentions and for the child's wellbeing. Yet as many of Dumbledore's plans have actually hurt Harry, as Tom Riddle's have.

Harry does seem to truly "..believe.." that Dumbledore won't make him return to the Dursley's just like he has done every year despite the child's protests. Even with Harry's protests, Dumbledore has never invesitagated just why Harry did/or doesn't want to return to them. I do feel that if Dumbledore didn't know about the child abuse before Severus revealed some of the truth to him - that he either suspected it or something likely that would not likely be a happy home for the child. After all Dumbledore did say something "...condend you to ...dark years.." or something like that. Whish is why I think that Harry is an emotionally, physically and mentally damaged child whose also has many issues of trust, self worth and self esteem. Only someone whose gone through simpler things can/or could understand just what Harry is going through - like Severus. After all both Hermione and Ron, both have loving parents and in one case loving, caring siblings that support them - they don't know what is like to be an abused child.
2,865 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »