Reviews for Second Chances
bestexotic-marigolds chapter 45 . 10/18
I've come back to this story after how many years I don't know - I had a random dream about Snape and Harry and knew I had to find this. I stayed up until 5 in the morning last night reading it all over again and I was an emotional mess. I really look forward to when you update, if you do. It would be brilliant if you did because this is a brilliant story and ... it's just truly very beautiful and I love it so much. Thank you for your time on this story. I really hope you will come back to it sometime, I will be there for whenever you do. x
Sophie chapter 46 . 9/18
Knowing me, I have already reviewed this fic as i have read it countless times, but I don't care and im going to keep reviewing it. This is honestly my favouirte fic of all time. I can't believe how well written it is, you really feel for harry and snape, you see how broken they both are and are just so in need of the love an affection that they have been denied their whole lives. I have so many feelings for this story and it will always have a place in my heart. I ever await your update and cannot thank you enough for this incredible story x
dmaulfan chapter 46 . 9/17
I read your profile. I hope you still wish to finish this fic. It's one of the first HP fics I read and I would really love to see it finished. I'm not giving up hope.
boop chapter 46 . 9/11
PLEASE finish this story. I love the hell out of it and I'm super sad there isn't more.
Hey ! I am midnight Nettle and I really love your story! Must say it's one of my favorites! But then again even after u said you'd complete it, u abandoned it. It breaks my heart. Please! please! please! complete it please!
TheMightyAslan chapter 46 . 8/12
Hi there, this is one of my all time fave stories. Just finished re reading it again! Hope you and you're family are well? Can't wait for an update when you've got the time :)
Idk a person chapter 46 . 8/11
update its a wonderful story.
xXBlueleafXx chapter 46 . 7/23
And then I was diagnosed with depression after this fic 'ended' . Lol
tabithalups chapter 46 . 7/18
Ahhh I absolutely adored this fic. I just found it which is odd because it was abandoned years ago but still. If you read this, I hope you know it's fantastic and choose to continue it at some point. God knows I'd keep reading :)
loonylovegood47 chapter 46 . 7/14
So I Know it been a very long time since you have updated, and I don t know if you will ever see this, or even if you still write... but this is still one of the best abused Harry fan fics I've read, I found it 2 days ago and have just completed the entire thing, it was amazing. Will you ever update again? or at least post a flash forward so we can see how it works out? or at least your own interpretation of where this ends? I have a million of my own ideas but I am curious to what you envision... Again great story.
I'm just so sad this fic is over. Whether you do or do not see this, know that I appreciated a good read.
Siebenschlaefer chapter 1 . 7/5
This is really good and well written. I especially like that the characters dont stray to far from the original. And i love how you take your time to show the progress (back and forth) between Snape and Harry, its completely realistic. I only wish and hope that you come back to this beautiful story and finish it sometime in the future.
CinderSpire793 chapter 46 . 7/2
This story is so good! I can't wait to see where it goes!
iCeDxTC chapter 46 . 5/26
I love this
Never2bForgottenx chapter 46 . 5/15
It's really heartbreaking that you abandoned this story. I love it so much and wish I could know the ending. You portray the character incredibly well. I read your profile and I'm sorry to hear about everything that has happened. I know it's been a over a year since you wrote that and even longer since you updated this but I really hope that you are still considering finishing this and that I will be surprised by an email about a new chapter one day in the future.
3,023 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »