Reviews for Second Chances
iCeDxTC chapter 46 . 5/26
I love this
Never2bForgottenx chapter 46 . 5/15
It's really heartbreaking that you abandoned this story. I love it so much and wish I could know the ending. You portray the character incredibly well. I read your profile and I'm sorry to hear about everything that has happened. I know it's been a over a year since you wrote that and even longer since you updated this but I really hope that you are still considering finishing this and that I will be surprised by an email about a new chapter one day in the future.
Sophie chapter 46 . 5/7
Out of all the fanfiction I have ever read, this one will forever remain my favourite. I have read it a countless amount of times and always return to it. Snape is so perfectly in character and reacts exactly as I imagine him too. Everything about this fic is absolute perfection and the bond between harry and snape and how they both need each other equally makes my heart swell.
You said TBC 5 years ago I'm really sad
Great first chapter. Nice mix of drama and suspense.
StardustOwl chapter 46 . 3/13
This is just AMAZING! I'm sad this is it, however I'm very glad you've written what you have, it's truly wonderful, probably the best Snape becomes a sort of father figure to Harry story I've ever read. So thank you for writing this.
DoctorSWHolmes chapter 46 . 3/11
Okay, I know you last updated your story in 2012, but IT'S AMAZING AND CAN YOU UPDATE IT PLEAAAAAASE ? :D

*bookmarks it on ao3*
SuzanneN chapter 46 . 2/28
So far I really love your story and I certainly hope you will continue with it. I hope Severus will adopt Harry. We shall have to wait and see. Please update your wonderful story!
rosesnblueberries chapter 46 . 2/23
This is a beautiful fantastic story! I hardly even noticed I was near the end, when I got there! You sucked me into this extremely amazing story! I think you executed the emotions very very well! I've been wanting to read one of these stories for a while, and I found this perfect one! I know you haven't updated In a while, but I just want to say that If you ever decide to come back to it, I'll be here to read it, always!
Gravity Phantom chapter 46 . 2/20
ahh okay i know you probably wont see this because it's been a few years but this whole fic is fucking amazing! i'm also really glad you didn't end that chapter on a cliffhanger, lol. i can't expect you to write any more of this (bc i know how frustrating it is when people yell at you to continue your old stuff) but i just wanted to say thank you. this story touched me in so many ways and i'd like to thank you for that. this got really sappy really quickly so i'm going to go, but i hope life has been treating you well and i hope you're still writing because you're SERIOUSLY talented. this deserves all the reviews. thank you
Well, I think I would have called the house elf and/or sent her to get help. For such a young guy, Snape sure is a stubborn curmudgeon.
This is amazing. One of the best fan fiction out there. Thank you for the amazing story.
Good chapter. I do wonder what happened to Snape and Dumbledore's plan to get revenge on the Dursley's the day after Harry's rescue. And why Harry did not immediately study the Occlumency book when Snape first told him to stay awake reading it all night. Snape has repeatedly had to remind him to read it, but he has barely started.
Good sense of suspense as we wait for Harry to rouse himself, floo to number twelve, explain everything REPEATEDLY, have people argue about it, etc. when it would have only taken someone thirty seconds to floo over to the Burrow to check. No wonder Harry is frustrated. Had to be at least a forty minute delay from the vision to when help arrived.
LOL