Reviews for Second Chances
Anonymous chapter 46 . 5/28
I just read the whole fic in one sitting. I really like how you've portrayed Harry's growing relationship with Snape. And I'm looking forward to seeing where the fic goes - now that Harry has told some of the people close to him about his abuse. I also wanted to add - my day began as a depressing day, but your fic helped me get through it. I read your update from 2016, and I'm glad to hear that your dad recovered from his accident. I hope you do get a chance to get back to this fic. I know how real life can get in the way all too well. Thank you for your writing!
Gayu chapter 46 . 5/15
Did you discontinue the story? I was really enjoying it. You have not updated in years . I can't help but wish for more from you.
Gayatri chapter 19 . 5/15
Your fic is definitely one of my favorites. It's brings out Snape's character perfectly even if he has gone a bit soft. I really love it.I enjoyed it very much.
CreatorofTheChimerical chapter 1 . 5/8
I just reread this story for the first time in years and I am again blown away by how good it is! This is hands down the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. I only hope that someday it will be finished.
InTheShadows3 chapter 1 . 4/25
It's the best Severus!Harry story I've ever read. But you haven't updated in like six years so...
Jecka07 chapter 1 . 4/11
I know it’s been a long time but I’d read a new chapter of you wrote it. Great story.
Serendipity chapter 38 . 3/25
Great story
ChelsBookWorm37 chapter 46 . 3/20
Just read all of this fanfiction without realising it wasn't marked as complete, which is admittedly wounding but this story is beautifully written. I've read your profile, I hope all is well and look forward to the day you have time to finish this wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing it!
zaxas chapter 46 . 2/24
i love this story of urs .. i hope u do continue it even though its been 6 yrs since last update.. someday i hope u complete it :)
Amy chapter 46 . 2/6
This is amazing!
Darklightningstorm chapter 46 . 1/30
I've thoroughly enjoyed the story so far.
Darklightningstorm chapter 46 . 1/30
A pity. I was hoping to see Ron and Hermione's reactions to Harry telling them about telling Sirius. Ah well.
Darklightningstorm chapter 45 . 1/30
I was wondering what he'd done to them.
Darklightningstorm chapter 42 . 1/30
:D
Darklightningstorm chapter 41 . 1/30
No! I'm getting too close to being caught up. I don't want to have to stop reading this, I'm enjoying it too much.
3,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »