Reviews for Second Chances
sp72 chapter 46 . 2/13
Given the time since the last update the chances this will be finished is less then slim, still... the story is amazingly good good written, storyline, characters, easily one of the best here and after so much work that was obviously put into it a shame not to be finished. Despite little hope - Favorite and Followed.
Mara, where are you? Are you alright?
I really hope you'll come back and finish this beautiful story one day! 3
klr16333 chapter 46 . 1/12
It’s January 2021 and I just found this in my search for something to do to escape the hell that is Covid and Trump and his last few weeks in office. I absolutely love the story and I’ve worked hard at reading it over the past few days. I can’t wait to see you. I love how you’ve written this and how in character you’ve kept them but made them change enough to become father and son. One of the top stories I’ve ever read and I comb through these pretty regularly even more so this year.
FireDog101 chapter 46 . 1/12
wait... is this the end?! NOOOOOO! ITS TOO GOOD AHHHHHHHHHH
BHanes chapter 1 . 1/7
Mara Rome - This is AMAZING.
You do such a wonderful job with the Character Development and the writing and attention to detail really help to pull the reader in. Your updates suggest that you will, at some point, come back to finish this story. I realize some time has passed since your last update (and even longer since you updated the story itself) but I do hope you find the time and desire to finish.

If there is anything your fans can do to push you in that direction, let us know. We are here for this. ;)

Following your story and hoping you come back to us.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/26/2020
Please please please finish this...it’s been so long...but m sure I’m not the only one who needs to hear the ending! :)
fantasystar78 chapter 46 . 11/19/2020
I enjoyed this story. I am not sure if you plan to continue it.
Francis-rose chapter 46 . 11/19/2020
Ok is this story finished ?
Elizabeth234 chapter 46 . 9/17/2020
So, so beautiful! Thank you.
Elizabeth234 chapter 45 . 9/17/2020
I love this story. Thank you for writing!
Elizabeth234 chapter 32 . 9/17/2020
AHHHHHH OMG okay, I've been reading this story so fast and loving it. Thank you for writing. It's so beautiful and very realistic. Your interpretation of these characters are amazing to read.
solarcolt6 chapter 46 . 8/25/2020
Please update! Its been 8 years and I would love to know how the story continues.
ect18 chapter 46 . 8/21/2020
Just finished reading this story for the third time (it's only been 5 months, basically since quarantine started)! I still have hope that you'll come back to this story after 8 years, it's the best fanfic I've probably ever read.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/10/2020
I was in tears at the hugging scene
Fichufichee chapter 46 . 7/23/2020
Just discovered this incredible story. I assume after 8 years this is unfinished. But if you ever pick this back up I’ll be here! What an incredibly moving story. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece. I’m glad that the ice is melting in Snapes heart and both are learning to trust.
3,123 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »