Reviews for Second Chances
Zela3 chapter 46 . 15h
Interesting story. I can’t wait to see what happens next! I love stories where Snape becomes a father figure for Harry and this one has included a lot of interesting twists and turns. I went to your profile page when I noticed how long it’s been since you last updated and I’m glad your father is ok and hope that he continues to improve in the short term memory. Take as much time as you need! Just know that I’m eagerly awaiting the continuation of this and will probably end up rereading it (unless you update tomorrow or in a week...otherwise I will probably reread just for fun!) but will wait for as long as you need time. I personally don’t know what I would have done in your situation but I hope that you and your family all stay in good health!
JenMur chapter 46 . 2/18
You want to update. You want to update
MissAriaChi chapter 46 . 2/9
I would love to see this story completed! It’s extremely well-written and believable. Hope everything is going well with you!
As it's been over 8 years and I'm I'm that unknown random always checking in... can we pleaseeeee have some kind of an update? I do hope you're in a much better place too *love*
MaraYouFinishWhatYouStarted chapter 29 . 1/13
Mara! Mara, please!
rain chapter 46 . 1/7
Even though I know this is something you wrote long ago, I just wanted to say thank you, I've really enjoyed it.
Kittyhell chapter 46 . 12/1/2019
This is so wholesome. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
I read your update so while I would love to read this story, sadly I will not unless you start updating it. There are simply so many other fics out there. Good luck.
Guest chapter 46 . 11/9/2019
So very wonderful.
Many thanks for your amazing story!
liKaliKao chapter 46 . 10/12/2019
Wow! Are you going to finish this incredible story?!
solarcolt6 chapter 46 . 9/25/2019
its been 7 years without an update so sad to see such a great story be abandoned :(
frog13 chapter 46 . 9/20/2019
Please please keep writing! I love this story and I SO wish there was more!
jmw03u chapter 46 . 9/6/2019
I absolutely love this story! I love the Harry bonds with Snape stories. You did a really good job with the characterizations. Thank you very much for writing this.
Ninamaria429 chapter 46 . 8/24/2019
I have spent the past couple of days reading this and this is a really good take on the Severus and Harry relationship. This one seems the most natural and true to character that I've seen. Great job and I look forward to the rest!
HermioneIncarnate chapter 46 . 8/22/2019
I will repeat many of the comments on here. This story is amazing, honest, believable and heart wrenching. It was obvious by your A/N that your life had become busier. Please know that even after all these years it isn’t too late to finish this gem. You have readers, and this story has value. Thank you for the first 46 wonderful chapters, and I hope to someday read more.
3,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »