Reviews for Second Chances
MonkeeMary chapter 46 . 4/13
So, it’s been a decade, and I doubt you’ll finish this. And that’s okay, sometimes real life just flat out gets in the way! But I did want to tell you how much I enjoyed your writing and your take on the characters. I hope you do finish it someday, but thank you either way!
novelo chapter 46 . 3/1
Hi Mara. How have you been? I hope you're doing well. I recently came across this story and I loved it. I read about your last update and I hope your father is well too!
Thanks again for this story! Take care and I do believe you will update the story soon ;)
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 1/22
Espero que te hayas recuperado de todas las cosas que te pasaron y estés mejor...tengo nostalgia y agraciminto porque tú FanFiction fue el primero que leí en este grupo. Fe en que vuelvas pronto a tomar la pluma
gabumon7 chapter 46 . 1/5
Aweso e story! I hope you plan to finish it, please tell me you plan to finish!?
WillowMayStone chapter 46 . 12/14/2021
Wow, wow, wow...
Just read this story in less than a week, even when I should have been learning for my biology exam tomorrow (wish me luck). But this was just too great and it's disastrous that it is not finished.
Really great work, congrats.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/6/2021
I've waited for another chapter of this beautiful story since 2012. All I want for Christmas is for you to finish this 3
Theo chapter 46 . 11/11/2021
... YOU BETTER GIVE US ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON, THIS FF IS SO GOOD, LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
Brenda Joyeux chapter 46 . 10/7/2021
Would we one day how it ends ?
Brenda Joyeux chapter 29 . 10/4/2021
Awesome.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 28 . 10/4/2021
I agree totally with your comment. It does not have to be a biological parent to be a good mentor.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 25 . 10/3/2021
I'm loving this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2021
I just started reading this story and I love it! Not only is it written really well, but it’s also super well paced and keeps me (metaphorically) turning pages!
Jenny chapter 46 . 8/27/2021
Updddaaaattteeee
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2021
amazing story! You wanted good severitus fanfics, heres 2
1. by the slytherin writer: guardianship
2. by scarlettwriter91: as potter is to snape
ok bye!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2021
love you!youre such great writer
3,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »