Reviews for cons
Sabby of the Moon and Stars chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
When I first read the summary, I was literally thinking, "Okay, Miranda Kanda PMS, this is going to be interesting. Especially if it's Kanda on PMS... God, that's disturbing. I know he's a guy... Fuck, brain, will you just shut up already?"

And when I read the story, I just had to laugh. I utterly love how Miranda explains the whole situation to him and how he's so in denial about how much he cares in the end.

Also, my condolences for your cramps. I know EXACTLY what it's like... it fucking HURTS like HELL .
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
So cute :)
MariaKurenai chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
so cute! and totally hilarious lol...i really like the idea that Miranda has such a cold, formal person in her xD
flybynight00 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I had an instant soft spot for Miranda when she was introduced in the series, and I just wish there were more shippy fics that ship her with someone I find remotely interesting (i.e. not Noise Marie or Krory.) This is awesome! And I don't think OOC, somewhere deep down in ever the most trodden of doormats there is a spark that is tired of being trampled. PMS is merely a catalyst.
yumiithecutie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i loved it that was funny way to go on making miranda so forceful i love that kanda actually feared for his self preservation
sailorbebe chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
soo sweet :)
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
!

*cough, cough* This was quite the exceptional story. ... Okay, this was fucking HILARIOUS! Not many people step into that domain, but your comedic touch has me gasping for hair. Oh, and I lurved the bit at the end where she kept him.

Aahh, if only he was capable of being a KEPT man! (hint, hint for next fic, pleasey!)

-mew 8D
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Ooh, fiery Miranda could do wonders to Kanda's temper... Maybe he'd find his equal? *cackles*
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
funny and cute. :)
Lai Jun Chen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
oh the horrors of womanhood. i think this is a superb fic.
Sin Piedad chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
All of the Miranda/Kanda fics I've read are sweet and this one is no exception. _
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Absolutely fucking adorable-that's what this fic was. - I will now check if you have anymore KandaMiranda fics. I'm hoping you do. )
Rinhail chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Stop denying your feelings Kanda!
Pissed off mutherfucker chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
WHAT THE HELL why do u retard always end these fucking story's like this its so fucking annoying and no it does not make the story more cool it makes you think what the fuck i just spent my time reading this bullshit ughh
FireyFlames chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Love how you portrayed Miranda during the "womanly" stage. Another awesome oneshot!