Reviews for Harry James Lupin Black
bluekitnaru chapter 17 . 4/25
if harry's a homophobe how is the pregnancy potion gonna work?
Why. Why did you make me cry. Why did he react that way. Why is he not accepting. Why is he like James. That stupid. Ignorant. Idiotic. GRYFFINDOR.
FaithTrustLove chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Hey! So this story was interesting in the beginning and the summary captured my attention. Maybe a few minor grammatical and structural adjustments could be made so it is clearer who's talking/writing. For me, I think the ending was too abrupt and unsatisfactory. I just think that Harry would not just reject Sirius and Remus. And Sirius would not erase Harry's memory. Besides the last two chapters, I think your story was decent. I would recommend as constructive criticism, to just edit for spelling and grammar and, while you do not need to change the ending, at least justify why you wrote what you did. Also, I feel that you just wanted to get the story over and done with, which creates a disappointing end.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/6/2015
Lame ass story w/ a lame ass ending. Dont even know why I bothered reading this. The story had potential but was poorly written and I'm sorry for being blunt but its true so.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
can you make Sirius come back to life
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
*very serious stare* Why did you make Harry react like that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I think it would be a lot more interesting if, after big reveals such as the fact that he should have looked like Remus and not like James, you paused the diary and let Harry have the spotlight for a moment.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
that was a horrible ending, and i do mean that in the best way possible. good storyline but i dont think sirius wouldve called his own son stupid or memory charmed him and i think harry wouldve been honestly ok with it. but thats just my thoughts.
Lily Pond chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Love it
forgottenheroes chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
WTF?! What kind of lame arse ending is that? Harry's a homophobe so they make him forget and they all live happily ever after?! I'm sorry, but frankly I was expecting more. The first chapters- actually all except for the last two were great. So did you have to end this quickly or what? because I NEVER flame. But now I am. Please, just give me an answer as to why an otherwise EPIC story was brutally massacred...
x
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Teehee!figured!Remus is still a marauder!lol!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
God damn!Well,that was unexpected!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Aaaahh!Well,okay,but still,Sirius always does mess things up even if he means well!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
:(!OOH!That is just sad,okay!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
:(!Well,even with all the crack here you manage to make it kind of sad!I want to hit Sirius up the head so bad!