Reviews for Harry James Lupin Black
Lame ass story w/ a lame ass ending. Dont even know why I bothered reading this. The story had potential but was poorly written and I'm sorry for being blunt but its true so.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
can you make Sirius come back to life
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 16 . 8/7/2014
*very serious stare* Why did you make Harry react like that?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
I think it would be a lot more interesting if, after big reveals such as the fact that he should have looked like Remus and not like James, you paused the diary and let Harry have the spotlight for a moment.
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
that was a horrible ending, and i do mean that in the best way possible. good storyline but i dont think sirius wouldve called his own son stupid or memory charmed him and i think harry wouldve been honestly ok with it. but thats just my thoughts.
Lily Pond chapter 17 . 5/15/2014
Love it
forgottenheroes chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
WTF?! What kind of lame arse ending is that? Harry's a homophobe so they make him forget and they all live happily ever after?! I'm sorry, but frankly I was expecting more. The first chapters- actually all except for the last two were great. So did you have to end this quickly or what? because I NEVER flame. But now I am. Please, just give me an answer as to why an otherwise EPIC story was brutally massacred...
x
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 17 . 5/24/2013
Teehee!figured!Remus is still a marauder!lol!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
God damn!Well,that was unexpected!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Aaaahh!Well,okay,but still,Sirius always does mess things up even if he means well!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
:(!OOH!That is just sad,okay!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
:(!Well,even with all the crack here you manage to make it kind of sad!I want to hit Sirius up the head so bad!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
Awwwhh!Reeemmuusss!Poor boy!And what the hell's up with Sirius?!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 2/14/2013