Reviews for Isis's Bane: Tar'Chell's Wrath
user51s2r chapter 7 . 9/5
Fantastic story! I love the writing style. The plot points and characterizations are really good also.
Loved this story
Osmodious chapter 15 . 4/9
Very nicely done...great, interesting plot, good balance of dialogue and exposition, good character development, excellent pacing...just a fun read. Thanks for posting it!
noylj chapter 12 . 4/1
You know, even with Bumbles only being in a few chapters, you still captured his "I am god, I will do anything I want, because I am the best."
He is a downer, ruining a story all on his own because so many, without thinking, do anything he "suggests."
shit fic don't read
Majerus chapter 15 . 1/29
Wow... that was a great finish! Excellent way to give Harry closure, nicely done.
Majerus chapter 14 . 1/29
I dunno, at least it's not He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named-Finally-Destroyed-By-Harry-Potter-Day... ;)

Epic battle, great fight scene and a fitting finish... for now?
Majerus chapter 13 . 1/29
Intense!
Majerus chapter 11 . 1/28
Cool battle, and the Alliance will grow in numbers but become a single front war :/
Huh... end raises lots of questions!
Majerus chapter 10 . 1/28
Wow that is some curse!
Pretty cool security measure though - dark as hell but ya gotta love them ruthless Russkies ;)
Majerus chapter 9 . 1/28
Dang, you Really want Sirius to work for it!
Given the number of remaing chapters I can assume that you were safe from the fire, for which I am glad.
Majerus chapter 8 . 1/28
Eesh! It's almost a reverse of HP: Voldy/Anubis is the one doing the evasive attacks upon the establishment.

Good Stuff
Majerus chapter 6 . 1/28
Oh wow, from "immortal" Voldy to ? Anubis... well done!
Majerus chapter 3 . 1/28
Nice!
Excellent characters :)
Majerus chapter 2 . 1/28
Damn! Talk about a foreboding finish!
Definitely compelling stuff though, well done.