Reviews for Isis's Bane: Tar'Chell's Wrath
The Dark One Rising chapter 15 . 9/17
Wow. You managed to clear up several seasons of SG1 in a couple of years. He can actually go to school. I wasn’t expecting that, honestly.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 9/17
Damn. Here I thought that the Tar’Chell would go out in some glorious battle. True, that was a battle. Not nearly as glorious as expected, however.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 9/17
It’s nice to know that Isis and Osiris didn’t violate him like that. Mentally, how old is he? He has several lifetimes crammed into his head. He’s older than his physical age, but is he mentally the sum of the lives? Something less than that?
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 9/17
You really did a number on Sirius. I have to wonder if it’s better to not remember Azkaban. Has it made him any less unstable? He still has the emotions, if not the memories, from his time there.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 9/14
Well, Harry wasn’t entirely opposed to schooling. Still not sure that I could see him at Hogwarts.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 9/13
Starting to get a bit more into the non-Harry HP side of things. Whether or not he attends, the next few years will be a blast. Given his current role in the universe, it would probably be bad if he diverted his time to go to school.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 9/13
I was hoping for a follow-up on sarah. What has she been up to? How has Daniel taken this?
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 4 . 6/12
"oh no, oh no, the human kid is here"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFL
Sorry, my reviews are usually a bit less ridiculous, but I think it needed to be said.
winterqween chapter 15 . 4/13
amazing
AgentKalGibbs chapter 15 . 4/12
Have I mentioned yet how much I love your Isis’s Bane universe?
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 4/9
I like that they have defeated Anubis for now, but we all know that evil never stays vanquished.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 4/9
I hope he was found by an ally and not an enemy.
Ronden Kiagre chapter 8 . 3/26
Fallen starring Denzel Washington
user51s2r chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
Fantastic story! I love the writing style. The plot points and characterizations are really good also.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/16/2017