Reviews for Immortal Penance
Ayni chapter 1 . 2/14
Haha wow this is bad. You have a lot of run on sentences, choppy scene transitions, horrible characterization and plot development, and very low realism. Suzaku-Zero would never just leave Lelouch's body bleeding out on the stage for Cornelia to snatch, and Cornelia would never be able to let go of her anger enough to let him go free. Not to mention that Lelouch would never be stupid enough to come out of hiding a mere couple of months after the Requiem.
falconrukichi chapter 4 . 12/30/2013
why this happen when the story are soooo nice and interesting its stopped on the way . i love it if miss writer will continue back this fic since kalulu never died-
Anit Kuraudea chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue your story, I love it 3333333
:3 XD
Ppsh chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Pretty good story. I'm glad to finally read one where Lelouch receives his code and doesn't just hide forever like a bitch. I'm not sure about the whole redemption thing... it does seem slightly far-fetched for them to just let him go back to Ashford. More importantly the fact that people aren't rioting in the streets about it strikes me as strange. Seemingly, no one really cares. One would think there'd at least be assassination attempts on him by now.

Oh and also there's no chance in hell of Jeremiah's 'condition' granting him immortality. If this was the case then everyone with a pacemaker would be immortal too, and we'd all have one by now. Aging is a really complicated process and has to do with DNA and Cellular structure, something as simple as replacing some limbs with machinery and his heart with a sakuradite core wouldn't give him any longevity, in all likelihood it'd hurt his longevity. All his other organs are still susceptible to aging as well.

I do like the idea of Kallen receiving the geass from C.C, presumably so C.C can give Kallen her code in the future and then Lelouch and Kallen can be together for... well, a really long time. As for Kallen and Lelouch, their interaction so far has seemed rather... violent. Lelouch seems to mostly ignore her and Kallen has been hitting him at every chance, so you might want to tone that down and make them a bit more affectionate towards one another if you really want this to be Kallen/Lelouch, because I'm really not seeing it atm.
Keimichi chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Ahaha, this was one of the best continuation stories thus far. The way you made it seems believable. Just loved it! You should really continue this! I'm sure that even after two years there's still people who want to continue to read what comes next. I had a good laugh at your crack chapters. Really, this is really good. I'm glad I take time to browse through all Code Geass fabrics and stumble upon this story.

Please, revive somehow If you're dead... Continue!
Evee9109 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Awesome chapter. Milly is terrifying when she wants to be. Lelouch is awesomesauce. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Evee9109 chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Awesome chappy!
Evee9109 chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Omg this chapter was hilarious! I was going like Run Lulu run. XD
Evee9109 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Omg that prologue was awesome!
united88 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Wow, Kallen fainted, and went on a rampage? Priceless.
moondreamer101 chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
updateupdateupdateupdate!
Erifrats101 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Hm, let's see...

Name: Leyah C.(Cre'er-Apostrophe for accent) Guillame(French for William)

Geass: Power of Free Soul/Spirit/Absolute Ghost

-Allows the user to act as somewhat of a spirit or ghost. May become transparent and traverse through solid objects, and has the ability to possess other humans' bodies for a period maximum of 6 minutes. (Bodies possessed have no recollection of their forced actions.)

-Limits: When possessing a body for too long, it deals brain damage and causes the user to acquire some of the victim's memories(in other words, if in a body too long they slowly become that person). Also, if transparent for a time exceeding 6 minutes, a part of the user's body will appear transparent for some time after the Geass is deactivated. That body part will become numb as well.

Gender: Female, Age: Same as other main characters

Attitude: Very carefree. A bit smarter than Kallen but definetely not as much as Lelouch(However a slightly formidable opponent). Similarly to Kallen, flustered easily. A procrastinator who for some reason is always sleeping in class(may be a slight consequence of Geass). Skilled with a computer(about Nina's level, if not a little beneath.)Humorous and a fan of Zero and his Black Knights. Like most of the cast finds teasing Kallen amusing XP

Description: Africa-American Britanian with French background. Wears contacts(sometimes wears glasses). Brown eyes. Has a strange tendency to rarely ever be hot, and is almost constantly cold(The type of person to sit in ahot car in the middle of summer with the windows rolled up and say, "Toasty :]" A dancer, with a body build similar to that of C.C.'s. Loves cats.

PHEW! That's a lot! _ I'll let you make up your own history to go along with the plot.

By the way, his name's Li Xingke. It's been bugging me for a while now...

~E101
guy who wants to talk about CG chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
this is an rant(?) of the CG series based on you not liking how CG ended. feel free to ignore me. i just really like the ending.

i think the whole plan in the series was for lelouche to see past his devotion to his sister and chase after a bigger goal for the betterment of everyone.

he sacrifices his life and his reputation for world peace. truth is that it fits with the character.

he is so goddamn analytical and strategical and driven. and everything he does is for a single person, his sis. that is his major flaw. and what does he do for her, he's willing to take down a world power. for 1 person. that's fucked up, he i'll be playing with thousands lives for one person. he did play with thousands of lives. he had it planned since forever, he was playing chess for money to probably invest to make more to fund an army. that's freakin devotion.

also from the beginning that stupid chess move, er duh, i'll move the king first. and then everytime he states something like if you are putting effort into any side of the war you must be prepared to risk your life or some such.

way from season 1 it was clear that he'll die and clear that he'd have to get over his sister for the greater good. 2nd season was a bit rushed but i think originally the writers were planing to have the series be longer. but the ending wasn't just tacked on. it was the original plan for a character like lelouche. i hope you can appreciate the ending more so after reading this.
Sora the Taske chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Rather interesting
BlackAutumnPhoenix chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
OMG! CONTINUE! IT IS AWESOMEE!