Reviews for Isis's Bane: A New Home
dragon606 chapter 18 . 8/18
Very good story.
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 6/4
I'll do you a favour and leave one at the end; a sequel to this would be VERY interesting, particularly if Harry remains with Jack and affiliated to the SGC…
buterflypuss chapter 18 . 5/6
very good story
Blosiom chapter 18 . 3/24
I've enjoyed all the stories in this series. It would be great it you wrote a sequel but I understand how hard that is.
EzVibe chapter 18 . 3/16
Great story really enjoyed it 10/10
Overide22 chapter 18 . 2/3
I really enjoyed this arc of your hp sg1 crossover. I'm Not sure if you still read these, but I hope you are still writing.
Kasharo chapter 18 . 1/13
Excellent story. I couldn't stop reading it to the end. well done!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
Fascinating, well paced, could barely put it down, great characterization, & innovative.
Thank you for writing, and sharing your plots!
MattKennedy chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
Very cool story! Love the development of Harry and Jack's relationship. :)
Tcl7189 chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Great ride!
gadriam chapter 18 . 10/13/2015
Brilliant writing, and i still have more stories by you to go through. Yay!

It's amazing how well you nail the characters we know, and manage to make the ones we don't know quite three dimensional. Good job!

g
cazzam chapter 18 . 10/10/2015
This was a great story and dissimilar enough from Tar'kell's wrath to keep it interesting although I do prefer that story due to a more independent Harry.
UlulaMary18959 chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
I read this version before the Tar'Chells wrath so I can't compare but I really liked the believable blending of the two stories and sets of characters. I would like a sequel to see the character develop even more but understand if you focus on other stories. Thanks for your effort in creating a well written and well thought out story. I really enjoyed it.
Rabunga chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
I love your imagination and it was very creative to take the original story in two totally different directions like you have.

I am about to read the third one that follows on from tar' chell version as he certainly did kick some serious butt and then I would have read everything you have written.

The blending of the HP/SG1 universes was fantastic and I applaud your effort, keep on writing as I am sure you have many fans out there! :)
keichan2 chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
It was a nice alternative!
Though I will confess that, at times, I was expecting Harry to act as in the other version… ;-p

Thanks for sharing!