Reviews for Isis's Bane: A New Home
Hermy-78 chapter 18 . 22h
i read your story all night, it's actually 2.30am French time... i loved your story... very well written, too bad that there won't be a sequel, but i have 2 stories left to go and discover in your serie... can't wait a future night... Read you soon.
Osmodious chapter 18 . 4/13
Very good...and an interesting contrast to Tar'Chell. As usual, a good balance of dialogue and exposition, great characters, neat action...just another solid story. Thank you for posting! Oh, and in case you were thinking of gauging reader interest, I'd love to see a sequel!
Splash89 chapter 18 . 4/3
I have to say that I like it even more than the Tar'Chell storyline.
Is there a small hope that you pick up writing again with a possible sequel to this story?
Windtalkers1 chapter 18 . 2/21
Spent the day reading your story and i really enjoyed it, i hope you eventually get around to making a sequel
rekahneko chapter 18 . 2/8
Wonderful story! I loved how, even though Harry was exceptionally powerful, adults around him did their best to encourage him to be a child. Wonderful storyline.
Your Isis stargate sg1 series x harry potter crossover is awesome.

just brilliant loved all those stories and nice to see different endling like this story.

had hoped i would read harry and sirius meeting...

they did in the final chapter, but i just wanted more.

these stories are some of the best stargate sg1 crossover harry potter.

i haved read your stories a couple of times, just now i saw the post for a review.
Recoron chapter 18 . 2/2
Excellent story
Shame theirs no sequel thow
Majerus chapter 18 . 1/30
Love the disclaimer, remember to put spaces between the .'s though ;)

Well that was one helluva finish... / lead in ;)

I really enjoyed the fic, lots of good humor and action and a smooth plot with lots of excellent characters that evolved fluidly and naturally. Definitely a solid story all around.
Majerus chapter 16 . 1/30
*whheewwwwwww!*
Me: relieved.
So, you do intense rather well.
;)
Majerus chapter 15 . 1/30
oh shiiiiiite.
Majerus chapter 14 . 1/30
You live in a dangerous world!

So much for the 'calm' before the storm, though I admit it was 'calmer'.
Majerus chapter 13 . 1/30
Seems like the intensity has been ratcheted up these last few chapters, will you bring it down for one before a big BOOM or the other way around?
Majerus chapter 12 . 1/30
Lots of plans behind the scenes even as big events unfold, the action sure did explode quickly!
Majerus chapter 10 . 1/30
Wow. Thanks for the heads up on the episode, having it as background material made for a startling comparison.
Having only watched season 1 entirely - and several sporadic episodes from then forward - this was very much appreciated.
Majerus chapter 9 . 1/30
Wow, I mean, wow wow, you Really hooked me there!
You did it so smoothly too! I was lulled perfectly into accepting that Harry's location was safe (at least due to this incident) and then Bam, Wicked Esty!
Nicely done :)