Reviews for Isis's Bane: A New Home
Monica chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
I really enjoyed this fic, wish there was a sequel talking about what happened with Voldemort. I am off to read the other one now!
kuraitja chapter 18 . 10/18/2017
i loved how you made 2 different sequels form the same fanfic, I have never seen a author do that before and I like it a lot.
Astra Black chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
It's amazing!
kitten198485 chapter 18 . 9/17/2017
here's to wanting a sequel. Even if you STILL get Osirus and isis's traditional genders wrong. *sighs* oh well.
gamemonger56 chapter 18 . 9/14/2017
This was good, as were the others. Well Done!
user51s2r chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
I have read all of the Isis's Bane stories, all 4 of them. Fantastic works of art, each one. Both althor42 and Lord of Chaos did amazing work. These stories will also go on my re-read list. The writing style is very easy on the mind. The characterizations are consistent with the story. Overall, well worth reading.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2017
Good fic up till Anubis, but then it jumped the shark a few too many times, with far too many illogical choices.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2017
...so he keeps his scars? That's just... dumb. That's letting Anubis win. "Why yes, Anubis, I'd love to be branded as 'worm' and asyour disobedient slave for the rest of my life."

Yes, let your minor, turture-victim son make that decision. Fucking brilliant, Jack.
Thalia0965 chapter 14 . 7/20/2017
Hey, I was a bit surprised to see reference to DuchĂȘne myopathy (as we call it in France). I know it is not a widely known version of myopathies. In a very strange way, I am happy to see this reference as it is the first time I can see it in over 4 different fandoms I am familiar with. Please know I take this as a tribute, my little brother died of it, I was 10, he was 3 and a half. He taught me about the simple beauty of life as we were living with oxygen tanks at home in case of emergency, taking each day as a battle won. To this day, I still have a great love of sunsets and sunrises which were some of his favorite moments because of the peace and tranquility. He would be 45 in two weeks and I am still doing my best to live with the simple lessons he taught me. They are life lessons that people often forget in the rush of every day life: life is precious; never take your loved ones for granted; every single moment has a beauty in itself, you just have to string them together to have a beautiful life.
So thanks.
Nathalie
purrfus chapter 18 . 7/15/2017
The story just sucked me in and wouldn't let go. Read it straight through until the dog decided he had waited more than long enough for his dinner. Thanks for sharing
TegwenielWestwind chapter 18 . 6/14/2017
This story is quite strangely enjoyable. Strange because there is so much suffering present, and yet it is wonderfully kept to narrative and the characters manage to focus on things that matter.
Crys chapter 18 . 5/9/2017
Huh. Engaging story.

Very wise of Harry to realize that school is at least as much socialization as education.

Off to read your other stories.
Hermy-78 chapter 18 . 4/24/2017
i read your story all night, it's actually 2.30am French time... i loved your story... very well written, too bad that there won't be a sequel, but i have 2 stories left to go and discover in your serie... can't wait a future night... Read you soon.
Osmodious chapter 18 . 4/13/2017
Very good...and an interesting contrast to Tar'Chell. As usual, a good balance of dialogue and exposition, great characters, neat action...just another solid story. Thank you for posting! Oh, and in case you were thinking of gauging reader interest, I'd love to see a sequel!
Splash89 chapter 18 . 4/3/2017
I have to say that I like it even more than the Tar'Chell storyline.
Is there a small hope that you pick up writing again with a possible sequel to this story?