Reviews for Pillow Talk
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I came back to read this after replaying the game the first time in two years and it's just as good as the first. I'm glad to still see you writing!
Shashandra7.0 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Great Job!

You have described the story, characters, and backgrounds very well!

Lillet & Amoretta forever!
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ah, I thought about that idea as well. It's great that you wrote about it.
Clyde Aurion the GM chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I like the way this fic is written, the ideas implied within, and in general, the entire thing. A short, yet perfect fic that inspires me to write better. Thank you for publishing this.
sissyHIYAH chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I've only recently been introduced to the characters in this game and I thought I would check fan story listings. Most of the time when I see a fandom with just one or two contributors, I tend to get a little disappointed. Very little variety, similar tales and scenarios, etc.

I am just about as far from disappointed as a person can get right now. Every story I've read so far has been wonderful. Same author, yet markedly different works. I love this one in particular. Such charming, lovely dialogue.

You have a delightful way of making your tales...'flow' is the word I want to use. I'm still new to the game, but I already feel like I know these characters because of your stories. God, all of these are great!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
So cute! Gives me the warm and fuzzies :3
Artful Lounger chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
well, that was decent I suppose, brushing very close to an M rating there but still rather good, actually exploring some of the emotional things behind Lillet's and Amoretta's relationship. Mind you, since you made this, does that mean that you won't update the other GG fic?