Reviews for Called To Serve
kismit1496 chapter 14 . 4/11/2009
ok the chapters/timeline get confusing. I love the premise of the story tho. I love Jake being the bad guy - I never really feel sympathy for him.
kismit1496 chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
LOL People do in fact have long term successful relationships with people they sleep with right away. I was in bed with my husband in under an hour after meeting him. That was 14 years ago!
MyriadProBold chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
I missed this story. Thanks for updating. I look forward to more when you post again.
EandBforever chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Now Rose is mad at B4ella, this should make for and interesting turn of events, since Edward has obviously forgiven her. Glad to see the update.
kuntrygal chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
Great update!
m0nt chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
cool chapter!
sunfire04 chapter 14 . 3/30/2009
I'm so glad to see an update on this story. It is really good.
ny88 chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
Really great chapter, keep up the great work :D
Ri40 chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
I love this story. Jake character is an ass.

can't wait for the next chapter.

love your writing.
dariussane chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
Love it! n just think her clothes are still all ouer his apartment! yeah! cant wait for more! xos
TwilightFan104 chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
Glad to see that you are back. Love that Esme caught on to Bella's love for Edward.

So sweet that he could relax while snuggling with her.

Can't wait for more.
SydneyAlice chapter 14 . 3/29/2009
What an incredible story! I love it!
sunfire04 chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
this is a great story. I cant wait for the next chapter.
crazyforedwardrn chapter 13 . 1/31/2009
really liked what you did with this chapter, babs...really unexpected but a good twist...Jacob still seems like a jerk, Bella seems to really want Edward I hope she's telling the whole truth...and Edward seems to want to believe her but he's a smart guy, even in pain, he'll see if she's not telling the truth again...sorry it took so long to get to this...can't wait to see what happens!
Meliktes chapter 9 . 1/20/2009
ouch. that had to hurt Bella. I wish Edward wouldn't snap out of anger though.