Reviews for Sasodei: Hide Me!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Kind of feel sorry for Hidan.
wolves2152 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
MY God! that ending was hilarious! I love the idea! Funnyest ending ive read so far!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was a very funny story, I liked it, good job.
WolfFrenzy5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hmmm this is interesting its actually pretty danm epic! nice work!
Naruko chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
deidara is kinda like me 1 day i was at school and this boy was acting very evil so i just toke out a cross and hit with it and said the samething BTW LOVE IT YOU COULD MAKE A PART 2 if u want to
Kyuuketsuki Fang chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Interesting, but what's with the end?
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Poor Gaara...

Anyway, this was a very cool story, un. Well written with some traditional slap-stick humor. Good job! (I would think of more compliments, but I really can't. My brain is so frazzled I'm surprised I can even type this much out.)

Keep writing great stories like these,

-TeamD out.
Okarilia chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
“Well you see, I usually just wave a cross at him and yell, ‘back demon, back!’ but today I took things too far. I ate too much sugar and hit him over the head with the wooden cross yelling ‘the power of Christ compels you!’ un,” Deidara said matter-of-factly, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. It probably was to Deidara.
FantasiaStory chapter 1 . 12/29/2008

I laughed...

.. A lot. Especially at the stolen items, too. x)
fatal whisper chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Fluffy!Post the other story! *And you KNOW what it is!* ;)
How Like a Winter chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Best part was "the power of Christ compels you." The yaoi didn't really need to be there - it felt too thrown in, like it was just there because it could be.
TrainReckx chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Lmao That was one of the funniest yaois I have ever read.