Reviews for Thirty Six Seconds
paracuties chapter 1 . 10/21/2013

Otherwise. Whoa. That. Was. Crazy. How Sakumo died and everything-because of Kakashi-that's terrible! And terribly sad! I can feel the angst practically pouring out from my laptop screen right now. Wow. Jeez. But amazingly written as usual; I love it anyway. Keep writing! Please! I noticed you haven't updated your profile in a while! ...That worries me...
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Simply beautiful. I greatly enjoy your work. While this is the first time I've actually reviewed something (the others that I've read, especially A Personal Matter, have been incredibly well thought out and well planned), this is the first piece that actually brought me to tears. I'm not sure why, as most of the others have had equally tragic occurances, but this was a beautiful oneshot.

~Shy-chan :3
PsychicDynamite chapter 1 . 8/22/2011

I'll admit, this fic kinda left me astounded. I sorta just froze before decided to review. It was really good, but heartbreaking...luckily he forgave his dad in the end, but this still effected him...

Anywho, thanks for the one-shot :)

Celestial Secrets chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love your portrayal of Kakashi and Sakumo's relationship and how Kakashi viewed his father. Hearing Obito's words as an accusation also fits Kakashi's personality better than him hearing it and being enlightened. Most stories that I've read portray Sakumo before his suicide as increasingly unstable, insane, and angry. This story brought a new perspective that Sakumo was weakened and saddened by Konoha's betrayal and eventually is son's. I like that, it seems to fit his "friend's first" attitude. This was a wonderful short fic.
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
All of your stories stir up emotion within me. Be it happiness, content, calm, approving, sad, upset, anguished some other emotion I can't seem to express. What I want to say is that your stories are...not beautiful but admirable maybe? They grasp my interest and...I don't know. But I just wanted to say that I love your work and I appreciate it.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Kakashi would think Obito's death was his fault... that slow change was well-written. Good job!
Jade Rozes chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Like I said, this was absolutely amazing. I'd never really given much thought to Sakumo's downward spiral or Kakashi's feelings about him while he was alive, let alone how he contributed to it. But reading this, I felt that you hit the nail right on the head. That feeling you get when you read a perfectly IC fic and go "Wow... that was /it/" that was this fic. I also love fics that look at things we know from a different perspective. And to set it all right on the cusp of Obito's death...brilliant. I loved it.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Whoa! Angsty.
yolen chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was amazing. I just...I don't have words for this kind of thing. I can only hope that through a simple review you will somehow grasp how much I enjoy your work.
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
'He’d asked his teacher once what, exactly, his father had done to start the war, but the man had frowned at him coldly.'

Were you referring to Minato? Because if you were, I can't imagine him acting cold like that since he was the one that told Obito about the White Fang

This was a great oneshot about Kakashi!
pamellka chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
D: I like this. You should do more one shots like this.
Daymare chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. It's such an interesting look at how Kakashi could have viewed his father's fall from grace and later suicide.

His reaction to Obito's death is fitting, too. Especially the ending, that was great.

You deserve a giant bowl of ice cream for writing this. *hands over a spoon* Enjoy!
sashlea chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Good take on past events.
toastxkun chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
me like it
yotada chapter 1 . 9/29/2008

It's an interesting angle and so so realistic O.o

Thank you so much for posting this there just aren't enough Kakashi fics out there...