Reviews for One off's that never made it
Specky Clarke chapter 31 . 4/7
Yet another Merlin/Broomstick Masterpiece of a short story. Great plot and extremely good ending.
Specky Clarke chapter 24 . 4/7
If only this could be true, the last 50 years of my life would have been so much better and vastly different.
Specky Clarke chapter 18 . 4/7
Great story again, just the way I read Ron from the books as well.
Specky Clarke chapter 10 . 4/6
The usual Merlin/Broomstick Masterpiece. Great story.
what about george and bill? they always treated them with respect
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
HE FORGAVE HER? AFTER EVERYTHING SHE DID? F*ck this,
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 4/16/2017
Oh, this is just the funniest thing! I wish so very much, BF, that you had fleshed this out into a full story. It would be even funnier to discover that it was all a prank, played by ... George? ... who happened to learn that his two rotten younger sibs had dosed Harry and Hermione with love and loyalty potions. It would be funnier still if Fred and Sirius were still alive and in on the whole thing. Can you imagine the blue cloud of profanity and screeching that would engulf the Burrow once the two junior Weasleys woke up and learned what happened? I only wish I were a storyteller. It could be fun.
desireejones99 chapter 25 . 10/17/2016
not bashing as that was the only way they could have ended up in those ships so Ron ginny and Molly got what they deserved just much later than it should have been figured out
The Ghostly Minion chapter 32 . 10/19/2015
A nice and fluffy way to torpedo the OBHWF trope. Clearly, something clicked in Hermione to decide to take Harry's acceptance of her 'proposal' seriously. I always felt the love was there, but that they never really put it together in canon.

Wish bf were here to read my 'Bravo!'

The Ghostly Minion chapter 31 . 10/19/2015
A very nice example of the 'going no magical' us genera. Coupled with the idea of using conventional weapons made for a good read.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 30 . 10/19/2015
Even if others at Hogwarts are as bad as Ron, his artlessness is what finally tipped the scale. This is addition by subtraction and one hopes his wand was snapped and magic bound.

Good to get them all out of Britain, it and Voldemort can sot themselves out.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 27 . 10/19/2015
There are time when the truth just has to come out, consequences be damned. This was one of them.

Hermione would have never allowed herself to have continued with Ron when she knew it was a lie. Ron's reaction is pure canon, including the cruel humor he found in Hermione's missing Hary's feelings for her.

I like the ending. No immediate falling into each other's arms. The entire dynamic of their relationship changed. Now they need to figure out what they have and where to go from there.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
This story is also a stand alone. Pity it's both, but I'm not repeating that review.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 10/19/2015
She gave us here a wonderful little story, flilled with her humor.

From Harry hiding in plain sight as Dudley to the costume to get into Gringotts. Then the byplay with the goblins.

Harry marrys Hermione without a clue about the physical side of love, a bf classic.

No great issues, just fluffy, sweet Harmony.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
That's a neat sort of rufuge that Harry's found. I don't know how much more use he can make of it, though. It's great that Hermione found her way in there too.

Their mutual confession of love for the other of course, is a fine way to get them to take off the blinders.

Hermione's comment about Daffy Duck is a classic, as is Neville's confusion.

Ron is really in character here IMHO. I can see them simply tuning him out. He clearly forgot that Hermione did chose Harry when he deserted them on the hunt. Glad that this time they have kept that in perspective.

One imagines a similar scene up coming with Ginny in the Great Hall.