Reviews for Here I Am
Stratagem chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Aw, I like it. It's not overly sentimental. I love how she's battling with herself and her emotions; it shows how complex she is. And who wouldn't love the Bad Boy Genius? I sure do. _ Write more!
JT4Life chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Wow, that was amazing! you put so much depth and detail into Olivia's character... great job. )
bohemiangirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
OMG I LOVE this!

Especially that last paragraph. I love how you write Olivia. She seems to me like someone who is so guarded, especially after what happened with John and I love how you have Peter breaking down those barriers. This is a great story. I want to have a go at writing one now lol.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
great way to start the fanfics for this seires. now all we need is a cool nickname for thr peter/olivia relationship.i have no ideas but we need to start fast.
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
FINALLY! They added FRINGE to this site! I LOVE that show. Anyway, I absolutely LOVE this fic. Peter Bishop and Olivia Dunham, Bolivia, eh? LOL, anyway, keep up the good work, and I'll be posting some Fringe Fics soon if you're interested.

Loved it,

Miss Mila
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Congrats on being the first fic in Fringee's own category, hurrah!

This fic was great. You did an amazing job with Olivia's character. Beautifully written.
SJO chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Yea, a Fringe story! Not bad, either. I like how you got into Olivia's head, even though that's probably not hard to do. After the dialogue of episode 3, this scenario fits in rather well.
lkhiih chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
HA! I'm signed in this time! lol you've inspired me! I like the whole olivia/peter thing...happiness is a piano... m
Silver Dog Demon chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Yay! I'm so happy to see Fringe fanfiction on this site! And it's Olivia/Peter too! Thank you so much for this sweet story, I really love it!