Reviews for Love Defined
90MLLu chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Ohh... It's sad in a good way... I really feel bad for Davis.

I like your desciptions again especially the last part. It sounds convincing and I love it. It's filled with emotions and that's good(v)
SugarSpiral chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
*stops doing the cheer-dance and scowls at Takeru, pulling out an gigantical water soaker from... her hair?*

Me: You really screwed that one up, ha punk? *pumps gun*

TK: I- *is soaked*

...yeah. I'm glad my line was of some use. :)

And I like the description of Cody's concentration, very good ,
ToxicSugarNinja chapter 6 . 12/8/2008
"manly flowers." LMAO! And yay for walking around in a mustache. I love Davis in this story! Please keep writing!
SugarSpiral chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Damn you! Damn you and your cliff hangers!

And... manly flowers. I love you...
Empress of Jyoumi chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
I love Davis/Ken friendship one question does Veemon know Davis goes to the Dark Ocean?
ToxicSugarNinja chapter 5 . 11/23/2008
I love this story! I like how Davis is portrayed as a deeper person than what we see in the TV show. I mean, let's face it, he's human. Please write more soon!
SugarSpiral chapter 5 . 11/22/2008

*calms* A-hem.

I kinda liked this chapter.. slightly cheery Davis is better than no-Davis :)
The Arrowblaze chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Hm...I wonder...Maybe you should let Davis go to the kendo tournament,but no letting the digidestined see him,and when hes about to leave,either Ken or Kari catches a glimpse of is story is it up!
90MLLu chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
Another super chapter. I like this chapter too. I love your writing. You descibe things so well and that makes the story even better(v)
90MLLu chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This is so sad. I feel sorry for Davis. I hope he finds what he is searching for!

Great Fanfic! The idea is great and your writing and descriptions are superb. I enjoy it very much!
SugarSpiral chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
Wha, the switch around there was pretty dramatic :(

This chapter is so true though.
jayaaaaas chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
nice story! the only thing i didn't ;like was that takari was there and daikari! (sorry i kinda want tk to go away!)
noiha chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
lots of friendship... xD

I love this chapter, as always.
noiha chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I love this.

And anyway, maybe these lines:

“Hey, Davis!” TK called out excitedly. For once, Davis wished that kid wasn’t so joyful all the time. It irked him.

“What are you doing here?” the blond questioned, puzzled.

... should be written in one line?

I love this chapter. x)