Reviews for Innocence
rocket-runner chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was fabulous! I loved every bit of it, but the last section was, without a doubt, my favorite! Alice/Bella is such an amazing pairing when it's done right, and this story is definitely one of the best of that pairing. [I think it might be the best one shot I've read.] I'm going to favorite this - so I can read it many times ;D - and then I'm off to check out the rest of your stories! Keep writing!

-C
fischstaebchen chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
wow... great job, thank you
XxKuro-kunxX chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
:) love!
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow. I wish I would have found my Alice in school...Beautifully written!
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
wow wow its wow i loved it
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
A great read. I love the atmosphere and emotion behind it. How they both watched each other from afar for the most part. :)
KracivaVnutri chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
This story really effected me. It really hit home! I was in love with a girl once. She was perfect, things played out exactly like this. We had a bit more contact then Bella and Alice did in this story in the beggining but still it comes so close. Although, sadly I never got my happy ending. Its been years but I still think about her and I wonder if she still thinks about me. This story made me cry because it was almost like a chapter of my life. This girl was on an opposing soccer team but we spent a lot of time together but didn't really know each other. This was kind of painful to read because it reminded me so much of our relationship but I read it and I love it. I only wish my story had ended the same way.
Miss-Anonymous123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
You should make more chapters, this is really. :)
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Enjoyed your story. Loved the build up of Bella's obsession with Alice. Very nice.
MobiusVariant chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I just happened to stumble across this story, and I must say that I found it to be a really enjoyable read. I think that you did a very good job conveying the emotion and atmosphere between Bella and Alice. The only thing that I can add is that I would have enjoyed finding out more about Alice's background, what was behind the isolation that she'd built around herself, and what it was that enabled Bella to break through. Again, I enjoyed reading your story, and I look forward to reading more of your work.
rabastan04 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
wow. :) i usually don't like AU fics that much but this one is just so beautiful. thank you so much for sharing it. and please keep writing more belice fics. :D
Milalencar chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Like poetry... Beautiful!
takkygirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I LUV THIS STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE!
FaBAMF chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
o that was like so good. so well written, and you get right int the moment.

what were her responcibilies?

luvluvluvluvluvluvluvluvluv
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
This is beautiful, and the language you use just makes it all that more sublime. Sweet stuff, not crass. It is perfect, in layman's terms. I love it.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »