Reviews for The Wedding Planner
MadamScorpio chapter 1 . 6/17
how did InuKag not know that she was planning his wedding? Usually the planner has names at least of the bride and groom. Are very animate about meeting both as well...anyhoo...
M
inu. my friends call methat chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
okay that was one of the best stories i have ever read and i have read a lot of stories...:)
FemaleSherlock chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
whats the sequel called? Cuz this story was like so totally awesome!:):):):):):):):)
theblackcat1236 chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
*_* I shall read the sequel. Kikyo is just such a female dog in every story I read I'm starting to hate the character in general.
xheyxhaleyx chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
HOLY CRAP! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

OMG THIS STORY WAS SO AMAZING! YOU CANT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! YOU HAVE TO HAVE A SEQUEL! PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT! PLEASE!
Kagome Takahashi chapter 15 . 2/22/2010
one word: OMG THATS WAS REALLY GREAT I CANT WAIT

FOR THE SEQUAL!
inuyashasfavgurl13 chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
Wat happened? Is Kagome going to run off?
inuyashafan14 chapter 15 . 1/29/2010
If u haven't written it yet, SEQUEL, PLEASE! Love this story and the other 2 I read that I can't remember the title of. I normally only read weird couple fanfics or normal couple fanfics but the characeters being in high school but you have totally converted me into an Inuyasha/Kagome fanfic lover! I normally like Kikyo, but these stories are making me like her less and less... have you ever thought of making a story with Kagome and Kikyo switching places? Or Kikyo going for another guy? Or Kikyo actually being the good person in the series? Sorry I'm wasting your time, because I'm not the author so my opinion doesn't really matter that much. Oh well, anyways, back to the point, YOU NEED A SEQUEL TO A STORY THIS GOOD! I LOVED IT! MORE GUMMY BEARS!
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
I just want to know when are you gonna posted sequel? I was mad at you did that to Kagome suffer and hur. why you always make Inuyasha hurt kagome. not to be mean but I think you like kikyhoe more than Kagome. I hate the end...damn it I don't see this story is Romance/Drama. I think you should change this story genre to Hurt/Angst.
Reader chapter 15 . 12/1/2009
sequel! PLEASE!
inuyasha mate chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
lol kikyo haz 2 rurin every thing
shortycnb chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
why? it was getting so good. let me know when you have a sequel to this story. i so want to read it.
KagomendInuyasha chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Im so emotional right now.

Im like crying; Idk whats wrong with me.

But the end of your story had me breaking down into tearrs.
Kint0 chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
damn
Beautifuly Intelligent Love chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
OMG! thats so crazy! lol.. i cannot WAIT till tha sequel! hurry hurry hurry! lol. so cool.! lol.