Reviews for Kiri Lies
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oh my gosh thats so sad...The sad part is that happens in real life. thats the only stories i cry about are the ones that could easily be true. Thank you for helping against child abuse.
CherryPanda19 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I liked it, BUT I like her dad. He's a funny character. And she did die a lil to fast. well anyway i liked it :D
inulovers2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
konnichiwa~! that was pretty good i liked the idea about her being abused by her dad but i think she died a bit fast... well in any case pretty good ,'
hamxham chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
this is really sweet and sad... kinda reminds me of that song 'concrete angel' *sniff*
catwomanswrath chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
this is a VERY emo story _ makes it all the sadder that this happens often o_O A few more details would have been nice... but overall its a great concept :3 I really find it hard to imagine Kiri's dad hurting her tho... :S ZOMG! Who heard about the dad in like Austria or Australia that had like seven kids with his daughter? CRAZY!1 anyways... *cough* I love your stories :D I hope you write many more _ *cough* half of my one shots of beauty pop were inspired by you *cough*

Aishita Mitsuki chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Pink Mitsuki: *sniffles* Usio: *looks away* Sakura: FINE ill say it IT WAS SAD! *cries* All: BUT GOOD!