Reviews for Banished Soul
nadyr chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Not to exile, the word desterrar is more better said as uprooting.
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
You know, I don't even like Snape, yet I still find Sirius to be an absolute ass in this chapter. I feel Snape's pain.
Slytherinrules39 chapter 21 . 2/20/2017
Hello! I was wondering if you could finish the story, it was really good!
Robert77833 chapter 21 . 11/14/2015
Just read all the new chapters to this story after years today. I know it's already been another half year since you updated it but I hope you get round to finishing it, especially since it's nearly done.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
I really hope you do decide to update this story soon!
I really really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/29/2015
I'd love to read what else you may have thought up for where the story goes from here
shookenuppepsi chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
I really wanted to get into this story because alternate dimension stories where the marauders are still alive are my absolute fave. I think you have a solid idea behind your plot. The thought that it isn't Harry himself that is somehow in another world, but rather his soul going into an empty, Kissed vessel is a new take on this trope. But your story NEEDS a beta in order to be readable. I really tried to ignore it, but I just couldn't get past your continual grammatical errors regarding "your/you're" as well as a lack of apostrophes. Plus you misspelled McGonagall's name wrong *every* time. With all the errors, I could not get through them in order to enjoy your story the way it should be. I think you have a solid plot idea though as well as a motivation to write and write a lot, which a lot of "authors" don't have. If you find yourself a beta or maybe take a fine tooth comb and go back and edit this story, then I think it can be a gem.
ralula chapter 21 . 5/26/2015
Different take on a very different point of view. Keep writing your story is entertaining and spellbinding. Thank you for your efforts...
Random Flyer chapter 21 . 3/28/2015
I'm so glad you're continuing this story. You've done a great job with it. I love when characters get redeemed so I hope everything works out for Regulus. Looking forward to the next chapter no matter when it comes out!

(I think Harry's reactions are very realistic in this story, considering what he experienced in the cemetery and the fact that he's only fourteen at the time of this story as well.)
Fav-Fan-Reader chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Amazing start, can't wait to read the next chapters!
mousehowl chapter 21 . 3/13/2015
Mostly enjoying the story, but somewhat disappointed. As your author notes say, this is a 3rd year tri-wizard Harry, so I wouldn't expect him to be powerful. However, he's brash and stupid, and isn't experiencing any of the luck Harry normally has to explain him continuing to behave that way. Canon Harry makes poor decisions but is successful with little help. Your Harry makes bad decisions and loses, without coming close to being successful, or even having a chance. It may be more realistic of a child, but it's tedious as a story.
maesde chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
Awesome! Can't believe he got inside Black's mind haha, master move from Harry. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Zentari2238 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
*Slow clap * You managed to write a Harry that's even more pathetic than the canon one. Kudos to you , but it doesn't make your fic readable .
Flounder En Flucter chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Despite some small spelling/grammatical errors, your story is written quite well. I've read all of the chapters but accidentally closed the tab, which is why this is a chapter 1 review. Even with how well your story is written I really just don't like it, it's not my cup of tea. Maybe it's because it's 7am and I've been up all night, but I'm sorry I can't favorite this story, keep on keeping on.
misherukuro chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
Good story thanks for the read. ,