Reviews for Banished Soul
Robert77833 chapter 21 . 11/14
Just read all the new chapters to this story after years today. I know it's already been another half year since you updated it but I hope you get round to finishing it, especially since it's nearly done.
G.Potter93 chapter 21 . 10/4
I really hope you do decide to update this story soon!
I really really enjoyed it!
I'd love to read what else you may have thought up for where the story goes from here
shookenuppepsi chapter 6 . 8/8
I really wanted to get into this story because alternate dimension stories where the marauders are still alive are my absolute fave. I think you have a solid idea behind your plot. The thought that it isn't Harry himself that is somehow in another world, but rather his soul going into an empty, Kissed vessel is a new take on this trope. But your story NEEDS a beta in order to be readable. I really tried to ignore it, but I just couldn't get past your continual grammatical errors regarding "your/you're" as well as a lack of apostrophes. Plus you misspelled McGonagall's name wrong *every* time. With all the errors, I could not get through them in order to enjoy your story the way it should be. I think you have a solid plot idea though as well as a motivation to write and write a lot, which a lot of "authors" don't have. If you find yourself a beta or maybe take a fine tooth comb and go back and edit this story, then I think it can be a gem.
ralula chapter 21 . 5/26
Different take on a very different point of view. Keep writing your story is entertaining and spellbinding. Thank you for your efforts...
Random Flyer chapter 21 . 3/28
I'm so glad you're continuing this story. You've done a great job with it. I love when characters get redeemed so I hope everything works out for Regulus. Looking forward to the next chapter no matter when it comes out!

(I think Harry's reactions are very realistic in this story, considering what he experienced in the cemetery and the fact that he's only fourteen at the time of this story as well.)
Fav-Fan-Reader chapter 1 . 3/21
Amazing start, can't wait to read the next chapters!
mousehowl chapter 21 . 3/13
Mostly enjoying the story, but somewhat disappointed. As your author notes say, this is a 3rd year tri-wizard Harry, so I wouldn't expect him to be powerful. However, he's brash and stupid, and isn't experiencing any of the luck Harry normally has to explain him continuing to behave that way. Canon Harry makes poor decisions but is successful with little help. Your Harry makes bad decisions and loses, without coming close to being successful, or even having a chance. It may be more realistic of a child, but it's tedious as a story.
maesde chapter 21 . 3/7
Awesome! Can't believe he got inside Black's mind haha, master move from Harry. Can't wait till the next chapter!
Zentari2238 chapter 1 . 2/20
*Slow clap * You managed to write a Harry that's even more pathetic than the canon one. Kudos to you , but it doesn't make your fic readable .
Flounder En Flucter chapter 1 . 1/29
Despite some small spelling/grammatical errors, your story is written quite well. I've read all of the chapters but accidentally closed the tab, which is why this is a chapter 1 review. Even with how well your story is written I really just don't like it, it's not my cup of tea. Maybe it's because it's 7am and I've been up all night, but I'm sorry I can't favorite this story, keep on keeping on.
misherukuro chapter 20 . 1/28
Good story thanks for the read. ,
Eirational chapter 6 . 1/27
So... this story looked interesting, it had an interesting plot but...
Its badly written, what I mean is, is that Harry is Really freaking stupid for no reason. He says "When are we going to see Sirius" To a Regulus who is a Death Eater, straight after thinking that he has to save him because they are going to kill him.
Also somethings make no sense, like the fact that Regulus seemed to think harry was Worried about Sirius because Harry asked, "Says who?" Which most people would interpret as "Who supplied the information" or "Who told you."
This story has great potential if you tried to make more sense of your characters actions. Good luck
Random Flyer chapter 20 . 1/27
I'm glad you're still interested in this story. You're really doing an excellent job with it. The characters and their ongoing development is great and the plot is moving at a good pace.
I can get into slumps where I don't write or update my stories for long periods of time, so do what you need to get the chapters the way you want them and update when you can.
AJ Granger chapter 2 . 1/27
Cool. I appreciate the difference from what we are used to with these. His soul inhabiting a kissed Harry is a neat touch.