Reviews for My Lump
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I LOVED it! I like them together.
Karokibathephangirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You should do a longer story! This is awesome! A longer one would be interesting. I'm just curious to know what Zahir's family would think! They most definitely probably wouldn't approve of his decision to marry Kel!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I enjoyed reading this fic
Fire Daughter chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This was really cute. I read it awhile ago and thought I should read it again, it was so cute.
Emily chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
While this does not fit with the series, it is certainly very good, and Zahir did grow up a little bit as the years went on.

And you're right, the title does sound very weird. Like a battle scar, or... something...

: )
MissMisfit585 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
AWE!

I actually quite liked this.

I must say, I do absolutely adore Zahir / Kel and they would have to be one of my favourite pairings, but I can't find very many of them... Any chance you could suggest a few good ones?
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I like it. You make an interesting character out of Zahir. If you're still planning on writing more of it, I'd suggest adding more detail so its less of a narrative and we can get into his head more: see his side of their interactions in the canon.

KrisEleven~
Lotti's Lot chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
good job, i really liked, that, yesh the middle does need a little work but other then that it was really good.
Baby Fawn chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
this would be a great story with more chapters going in it i love the combo also. I think they make a great duo they are made for each other. dont mean to tell you how to write. just thought it would be neat to have more of them in this story
writeaway03 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Very sweet!

I look forward to the second part.
SabbyRinaBanina chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
omg i love this pairing 2!

I wouldn't continue this one, but i think you could definitly start a new story with this same vauge plot line, but make it into a longer and more detailed/invloved story. It has a lot of room for you to move. Just an idea )

love it love it love it!
Victoria Taylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I love this one shot. You're right. There aren't a lot of Kel/Zahir. I kinda like them together as well. I'm for all kinds of pairings with Kel. It's always interesting with her.
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Not bad, dude. I'm a huge K/Z fan too, and I must say, my absolute favourite piece is soccerchick08's 'Among The Bazhir'. I wouldn't mind seeing the ending to that!
Ally-Marty chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aw. That was very nice. I'm not much of a Kel/Zahir fan, but you write so well, you made me like it! :)
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I enjoyed this and i would like to read a second part ;D