Reviews for Waiting
Rosialette001 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
This is beautiful, simply beautiful. It brings tears to my eyes reading this.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Quite poignant and bittersweet. I really enjoy how much Zack is devoting himself to trying to protect Aerith and Cloud, despite his slightly non-entity status. It really is wrenching what he can't do, but I like the touches of humor before Aerith dies. "I stand like a transparent statue, feeling everything they're feeling, and more, because she was mine." Good job touching on this, you got the emotion across very well. "...And I failed you too, Zack." Bittersweet as it is, there's something beautiful about it because he actually remembers Zack here. "I fought through countless Shinra Troops, keeping myself and Cloud alive… for you. Because I wanted to see you one last time, just one last time, and tell you that I love you." That pretty much sums it up. "You've left them. You've left him… just like I left you." Another good few lines. I do feel like he should have known that Aerith would have shown up once she was dead, but it's still kind of a happy ending and the title worked into it nicely.
Puti Puripi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wonderful! Zack's POV, unlike the other Zerith stories..

I love the ending when Aerith greets Zack with her "Hellooo"
xandria chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Beautiful story! :D
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Woah this was so sad ToT but sweet at the end. Poor Zack...poor Aerith! Love your story and Zack's P.O.V!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
X3 Oh Zack. I loved the way you wrote him and his conflicted position. Poor guy can see it all, has the will, but no power to reach out and protect what he wants.

I really liked the last few moments as Aerith finally arrives. Well, I actually really liked the whole thing. So, yes. Fantastic work with Zack's character.
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Wow, this was really good!

You portrayed Zack really well - I could actually see CC Zack standing there with everyone, but as a faded shadow...

It's so interesting and refreshing to read fics like this! Good job!

Keep up the great work!

-diamonds
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Words can't even describe how wonderfully you depicted Zack's point of view. Epic! _

There was one paragragh in particular, which snatched my heart and made me pledge my love to it. It's how you described each of the party members' emotions of Aerith's death. I almost teared up reading it, how you magnificiently executed the sentimental display of grief and tragedy.

By far, I loved this one tons more than 'Unsent Apologies'.

Keep writing. I love your writing style. There was little to criticize in your story.
Warrayfinson chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
This is so emotional! I lvoe it, defiantly one of my favourites. You really set the charecters and setting well. Thanks for making this fanfic. I hope to see more from you soon ;)

Keep Writing!
TeaC0sy chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh jeez your oneshots win all. Love how the whole thing is like speech, and how he kinda goes on a bit about irrelevent stuff.. and stuff. (And I'm a sucker for all those short sentences. Loved them.)

"For a good long moment, you stare into Spiky’s eyes. I wonder, past the blond spikes, do you see me in there? First class SOLDIER (yeah right Cloud, you’re just a little Shinra guard), blue eyes, chaotically spiky hair, kick ass smile –

Look at that. You’re smiling." - Beautiful. :'( XD

Wonderful fic. And the ending was perfect! X3
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Personal fave lines:

"No pun intended. Swimming. Lifestream. Get it? Hah. Ahem. "

"You know, it sucks to be dead."

"It’s like all my emotions have been rolled up into one big ball and shoved halfway down my throat, causing me to choke."

And I adore the ending! The slow 'camera pan' upward! There are so many things I loved about this, that I'll just have to stick with a simple: WONDERFUL!