Reviews for The Color Purple
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Lovly...Spencer all in purple, cute...
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
wait wait wait...were they going out before she jumped him? great story by the way! that purple scarf is a wonderful piece of fabric .
Serenitychan13 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You know, I happen to be quite attached to the color purple myself! Thank you so much for writing this, just so I know that there is at least one other purple fetishist out there! Very cute. I didn't see any grammatical or spelling errors - good on ya for that!

Please have a wonderful, amazing life!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was great! Unique and sexy.
dustytiger chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
awesome fic! very juicy, you definatly have a lot of talent
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
oh. that was so good! very cute and just nicely done.

Reid does make me blush.
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
haha. i really liked this
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
lol i love spencey in pruple! in fact- he should get a tattoo of a purple butterfly...(:LOL sorta a fetish with me...i dream of spencey w/ that tattoo...
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Hey, sorry it's taken me so long to review this one, but I'd never got to sit down and read it until now. Anyway, once I've fed my need for Morgan/Garcia fanfic, I love a good Reid/Emily story and you're one of the few people who give me that. This was no exception. I really really enjoyed it!

You have all his little traits and quirks nailed. It's so believable when you write Reid that I can hardly believe it. I like that you focus on that scarf of his. I notice when he wears it on the show, it stands out and is a really unique touch. It's very cute when he wears it and I like that you've made it such an important part of the story. I love how Reid and Emily bump into each other outside the break room! In a different way, she's every bit as nervous and awkward as he is and I like how you capture that so well. ANd I loved the line about the coffee machine being what he was really focused on in the morning.

I loved the set up for them getting snowed in at the hotel and her sneaking into his room. This line about the scarf was beautiful: "It was as soft as his eyes and as comforting as his smile. She brought it up to her face and inhaled his scent into her lungs." What great description! Then he innocently comes out of the shower and gets way more than he bargained for! "He didn't have time to do more than yelp before she grabbed him, backed him up against the door and began assaulting his mouth with hers. She pulled hte towel off his damp body, and her hands slid up and down the side of his slender torso."

You through me for a loop then, when I realized that wasn't the first time they'd been together. I was thinking it was right up until then. Nice twist to throw into it!

Great oneshot! I really enjoyed reading it!
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
When I heard purple scarf I died laughing. I think it was great.
tearbos chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Ah, fab!

I soo love that scarf!

"She spun around to see Reid standing there in a white hotel towel and nothing else, and something snapped inside her belly."

YUM! *sigh*

“I don’t know what happened. I guess you’re just too damn sexy for your own good.”

Well, can't blame her one bit! Nope, not her fault at all lol!
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Normally I'm not much of an Emily/Reid fan, but I couldn't help but laugh! I thought it was totally sweet!

P.S: I think that Reid's purple scarf is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen!
LoraLee2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Only Reid could blush after that. Love the story - and the scarf ;)
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Playing with clothes. Very good and hot. I can see it clearly. thanks for the visual.
REIDFANATIC chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I love Reid in that brown jacket and purple scarf so I can see where Emily's coming from.

I always thought Emily had good taste in clothes and in men too, it appears.