Reviews for Code Geass R2: Epilogue
Fart knocker chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Have to say I have been looking for some time for a continuance to the epilogue. After reading this I must say I like what your doing and I hope you can keep this up. In my over all opinion this has the potential to be a CG series of its own and out of a 5 star review providing you keep this creative writing /charisma blend going I'll give it a perfect 5-5
Hakeen aka Trini chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
I LOVE IT! THE ROMANCE DRAMA THAT EVEN ALLOWS THE GAME OF STRATEGY CONTINUE! IMPULSE IS BUT ANOTHER NAME FOR INSPIRATION!
exclusivestreetflow chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
This was great altogether and also especially at providing closure. Its been a while, more than 4 years, since you wrote this but I still hope you will update and continue this story. Its much more pleasant than accepting Lelouch's death and you seem to have a good grasp at handling their characters, so I can trust you to keep it effortlessly believable and simultaneously develop their relationships without ruining them. Great job again!
flukthelook chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I was like Yes, yes yes! Is awsome
it was awsome chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
this was and very good story it was really great it was nice and It had a lot of thought in it. it was nice:)
i liked it chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I was very good I liked it :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I love it pls continue!
I have a feeling this would be R3 Lol
Remember in the ending Jeremiah and Anya are harvesting oranges and then Jeremiah wipe his sweat and look straight at the road (maybe it was a road?) Maybe he saw Lelouch and C.C already arrived.
Woah cool xD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Oh pls pls pls continue this pretty good!
iiDaiquirii chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Please continue i really enjoyed this story
ChaozHeavenz chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
possible error: unfortunately, at the time, he was too shocked and under duress to capitalize on the situation.

duress - stress?

Anyways, I like the story so far, considering it touches on what could've happened if Lelouch survived zero requiem and I can't wait to see what you'll do with their relationship.
alex1aa chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
great continuing story
quinton klokateer 666 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
great story,i love it how you made lelouch and c.c relationship bloom and this chapter how they got married and it was great,maybe a little ooc but who cares,great story and make another chapter
quinton klokateer 666 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
beer-man chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Not bad. I like these post R2 stories and I wouldn't mind reading more of this one
Molumay chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I love your story please continue pls pls pls pls I love it and thank u for sharing your story of code geass continuation !