Reviews for Mirrored Courage
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 2/7
A good look into Mirror! Spock's own feelings on the whole ordeal.
kzlovers chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ah! This is so good! I love it :)
Doni chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Very interesting.
purrfus chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I like your Spock.

I despised the DS9 Mirror storyline. I could not believe that a Spock capable of plotting, planning, and remaking an Empire wouldn't take the remainder of the Universe into consideration during his strategic planning.

Your Spock wouldn't make that mistake either.
Janiqua chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Okay, so I really, really liked this story. The concept of mirror Spock taking a personal interest in McCoy is fantastic, and I almost wish mirror Spock HAD tried preventing McCoy from leaving that reality. It would have been way more exciting, but then Kirk and the others would have to try rescuing him, and it probably wouldn't fit in a single oneshot... IDK...

"Spock frowned thoughtfully. He had heard other tales of inter-dimensional travel. Perhaps this was not the last time that he would cross paths with the mirror version of McCoy. The possibility of meeting him again was worth researching."

This line almost makes me hopeful of a sequel...? Maybe? PLEASE!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
A great story. Very good.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wow, okay. Well, on my first review, I meant to say 'sense' instead of 'since.' Also, it's McCoy trying to tick off his captor. Just to let you know since it cut the word out. Darn, I didn't even know that was considered a word bad enough to block out.
HistoryHound chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh, that was so good!

"It was cowardice. That was extraordinary, for this McCoy was not the weakling that Spock had imagined. Spock knew him through and through now. He knew that McCoy's given name—Leonard—had been well chosen. This doctor did, indeed, have a lion's share of courage.

And yet the man was a coward when it came to his personal relationships. This McCoy could meet the stare of an opponent. He could endure threats and torture without betraying his friends—and yet he could not face his wife in the wake of her betrayal and he could not confess his true feelings to 'his' Spock."

I loved those lines. It's so true and fits McCoy very well. I don't think of Bones as a coward in the facing an enemy since. Actually, I think he'd probably try to piss off his captor. D It was really good. I'm going to favorite it! You should make one of the universes crossing over again. Can't wait to read more of your stories! ;)
Igiveup chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Loved it when I read it on your blog, and I still loved it reading it here. You going to post the rest of the series here too? ;-)