Reviews for Twelve Odd Ways of a Kiss
queen scheherazade chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This is Epic! I love the style you wrote these in. So...when do we get to #4?

Update soon if you feel so inclined! :)

Xo,

scheherazade
Girly 411 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
oh my gosh, sry but i saw french and was like i know what that means! okay, so anywho...luvd the chappie. is really good. you are such a talented writer. you really have no idea how addicting this is for me. it's like chocolate for a little child. I just can't get enough of it! Okay, and I totally luvd how you described everything. It flows nicely and it's relaly poetic like writing's supposed to sound when read over. You just grasp that so well and to tell you the truth, I'm kinda jealous. :) So, there's no doubt that I'll be coming back for more! update soon plz. well, actually over time, things come clearer, so I guess you should take your time with this until you're sure you have it perfect. Luv ya for writing this cuz wow, it actually settles most of my craves. teehee. :D
je.suis.kat chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
ooh...

Loved. It.

A great story, loved it!
digigirl02 chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Cute.
Girly 411 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Oh this was so sweet! Though I wish there was more to it, I have to say I luvd it as I luv all your writing! So wonderful. April Fools Day is such a wonderful plot behind it. I never woulda thunk it! Teehee...you're so very creative and I hope you continue to write these soon! I luvem to death. Seriously, your writing is so awesome that it's like some of the best stuff I've come across on site. It just flows nicely and is altogether perfect. So perfect that there are no words able to describe it to do it justice. Keep up the good work and I'll be back! L8rs!
Girly 411 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Oh my! That's how I like it. Nobody notices they're madly in love and finally they find a way to end their constant hints at their romance? That's...oh that's just so romantic don't you think? Luvd it. I'm so in love with your writing now that I'm addicted! You are so talented as I've already said more than enough times and I seriously can't get enough. As you can see I am a BIG fan of your writing! Just too good to miss out on and I'm def recommending you to all my friends. So, hope you get lots of reviews from them soon. This is just too good to miss and I'm so glad I was craving Ryan romance or else I might not have found this. Oh! Just too wonderful and awesome for words. Keep going!
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
OMG I think I just died and went to heaven! This is exactly what I've been looking for! Sighs gratefully! Thank you! Finally someone who understands my needs! Thi ssounds so interesting and I can't wait to see more. Though I'm a little iffy on the possibility of slash. Some just makes me get all uneasy just cuz I can't see teh pairings ya know? Well, with those, I might or might not read them...depending on the pairings cuz some things I just cannot and will not see put. But I do luv your writing so I doubt I'll have trouble reading anything you add. WIll read the first one, which I am practically drooling over already. You seem to know me so well (um...that might sound a little awkward)! Will R&R right away! Luv the idea...never would have thought of it. You're very creative.
Ms.HellFire-ffacnt chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Wow. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love screwed up stories like these, they make my day. Chapter 2 was my favorite!

Kisses.
je.suis.kat chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
loved it :)

ryella soon?
Super Reader chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Wow. I've never been a huge fan of Rypay but this was good. And all Ryan pairings? Nice choice.
NicNack4U chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Yummy! I love mesome Rypay! :D ;)