Reviews for It's not like that!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter :) please post soon :)
CLAIREbear chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
wow, you are really good at writing sasunaru stories. Way better than me, thats for sure. It's hard to believe you only have three chapters. You have such an interesting plot you should really keep going. I can't wait for the next chapter. Do you plan on continuing? I highly suggest you keep going on with the story it would be such a shame if you ended it like that, especially since you left most readers at a clife. Well, anyways you are a really good writer. And this story is decent compared to most sasunaru fics which jump right into the sex scene. Those stories are very annoying and I'm glad that there is a fic writer that can actually write a decent sasunaru fic. So i applaud to you and hope for your next chapter. p.s. if you plan on ending the fic you should end it with one last chapter that closes the story. Thank you so much for the three chapters they were very well written. Sorry I typed so much. I really enjoyed your story (;
animeangel chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this fic is super cute! you must go on! i love your storyline, its so creative and original!

TOTALLY AMAZING! 3

I LOVE SASUNARU, WOOT WOOT!

PLEASE FINISH- I WILL CRY IF YOU DON'T. T-T
SasuNaruFan chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Hello!

I just wanted to say that I love, love, love your fanfic!

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!

I love the plot of your story, its brilliant and creative!

So please, CONTINUE! This is a story worth finishing or just writing about.

&& I love the relationship you have between Sasuke and Naruto. Very Kawaii!

SO PLEASE FINISH OR KEEP ON WRITING!

THANK YOU!

&& don't give up! [: YOU ARE DOING AMAZING! 33
Animeyaoimaster chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Awesome...please continue..
Animeyaoimaster chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Whoa...
SenpaiKohaiDanna chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Hey! Good story so far! Why'd you stop? come on! I wanna read more! LOL it's a good plot!
Gasp-x chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
oh oh /oh/.

dang.

this is getting /interesting/.

(yeah, that part does sound better if you sing it. xD)

but yeah. awesome.

not the first time i've read a fic where Naruto's world as we know it, is all in his head, or something, but a very interesting take on the way you've written it.

update soon. :D
FtMAiden chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
wah~! TTTT how come none of the really good stories are ever finished? *sniff sniff* continue please?
Bloodypassion chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Totally awesome chapter! Please update as soon as you can! :P
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 10/17/2008
Yep... Actually... I think it was... almost three years... Naruto came back to the village with Jiraiya after two a half years, then there bunch of things going on and then they finally go to "Save" Sasuke... Um... I think it's... hmm... Maybe... 2 years and nine months? I dunno... close enough anyway... xD UI loved this chapter! Update ASAP! Plz! I can't wait for the next chapter...
qurie chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
you finally reviewed. i think that u should up the rating, because it would be so much better if u do. update soon ok!
spiralgal chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
Cool. Interesting AU idea. Certainly promises to be interesting.

Update soon.
The Stitched Ninja chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
I like this story! Please update again soon!
Secludedindarkness chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
OMG more!

I like this; idk what it is about the plot but I'm diggin it.

can't wait for chapter 2